Only 21M all in. And that would mean the company's debt of $10M would be wiped out. Plenty small enough float and out for this to be able to gear up and gap up quickly
Blucora does not consider Remark a strategic activity. It acquired MARK stock care of a deal. I have spoken to the folk at Blucroa. Blucora has three distinct business of which one strategic and is doing well. Blucora has a material NOL and is the process of maximizing balance sheet in the immediate term so that it can further fuel potential acquisitions in strategic areas. Hence the careful selling of MARK shares. GLTA.
For full disclosure this post is just my opinion. My sense, given Wellington's investment in Sharecare, that some sort of material Sharecare news will be with us this year. Maybe 45 to 90 days out. Wellington is infamous for partaking in the final or penultimate raises (that piece of info is fact not opinion). So what should we expect of Sharecare? IMO the company, which is doing phenomenally well, will not IPO but will either (a) do another round or (b) sell out right. For either (a) or (b) the valuation will be in $1.25Bn to $1.75Bn range. GLTA
So Blucora has been a major seller. That is where much of the stock has come from. Blucora is improving its balance sheet and has been carefully selling in the $4 plus range. down to sub 270K shares. As this dries up we may well see more appreciation.
1. John Tinker - you all know who he is and how credible he is - places a $55M value in Remark's ownership of Sharecare
2. John Tinker is anticipating a monetiiztion event or Sharecare soon.
3. Assuming converts, all warrants and all options (not all warrants and options will necessarily be exercised/vest) total max share count is approx 21M - this also results in removal of $10M debt on B/S
4. Last few raises have been drips, to minimize dilution
5. Company now has solid valuable assets to do debt deals IMO e.g. Sharecare
6. IMO Remark is gathering momentum
7. I am anticipating more positive news in next 30 to 45 days
In 2014 the company invested $500,000 in its development as per the recent filing.
In 2015 the company has not yet divulged how much they invested in KanKan. I suspect a factor of many times more than 2014.
It's always good to be able to read a filing ....
That would place Sharecare post IPO @ a value of approx $3Bn. Not out of the world. IMO I think Sharecare will not IPO buy get bought outright in the $1.75Bn to $2Bn range. At $2Bn Sharecare ownership is worth more than $120M ...
drips of dilution until payday...smart. VERY SMART INDEED .... countdown already started