steph - that re-vote petition is a complete sham. Hackers have added millions of signatures. Some of the IP addresses trace to North Korea. ZERO chance of a 2nd referendum.
It was more than just crude collapsing. Fears over China, Fed announcing 4 rate hikes in 2016 also played a role
I agree steph that Brexit won't cause a recession - that is because we are currently in the midst of one. Recessions are almost always discovered when GDP figures are revised downwards some 6-9 months after the fact. There are any number of data points, trends, etc. that are currently in play that only exist in recessions. The government will continue to fudge the numbers until the election, so that Hillary can get the White House.
except that the 3x ETF's are not tracking 3x today, it's consistently been 1% lower than it should be trading....S+P will test 1970 today or tomorrow, and XLE will be near its 200 day....good time to take profits, I think.
I suspect biotech in general will outperform in the next week or so. EXAS will continue to bounce around between $10 and $11.50. I suppose it could make a run at the 200 dma again, but I'd expect it to hold there and bounce like it did last week.
It's going to be way higher than 10M shares. As Sailing continues to point out, shorts from $10 and under are "averaging up".
Wow, they don't get it, huh?. If we get close to that gap, we'll see how many start to capitulate and drive us to 18. I may have to rethink my near team price expectations.
Why not sell puts along with buying calls? I just cant see a move back down to the $8s with shorts still scrambling to cover and the perception that a lot of the downside risk has been taken out of the stock.. Even though we've worked off a lot of the supply in the $10- $12 range from Oct, I can't see it filling the gap without failing first in the low to mid 12s. The worst thing for you is if you buy calls and it just drifts between 9-11.50. Vol still elevated. Could sell July 9 or 10 puts, offset the cost of the calls.
the bounce off the 200 dma was encouraging. It was so far outside the upper bollinger band yesterday, it had to snap back. consolidating for a little bit around 10 wouldn't be the worst thing for us.
I almost suffered the same fate but pulled back the June 8 calls I was trying to sell. Luckily nobody hit my ask! Good luck, although I'm not sure you'll get anywhere near $7, there is support at both $8 and the 200 dma, which it bounced off of today. I think the pps probably bangs around between the 200 dma and $10.50 until the Q2 earnings call.
I should have known this couldn't hold it's gains...it never does. Hopefully KC comes out swinging in a couple of hours.
Not sure why they claim this isn't a "perfect result". If it reads as they say, what more can you ask for than a clear A rating and no designation as alternative test?
If uspstf is revised in June or early July, who cares about Q2 earnings? You hold forever if Cologuard gets moved to the Recommended test list. Especially on the backdrop that they have the inside track to the markers for 7 of the top 10 cancers. KC has set the expectations so low regarding uspstf, I think we fill the gap to 18 by end of year if recommended.
Sentiment: Strong Buy