Heather, are you happy with a 30% return per year? If so just put in a sell order now for 28 cents. Sometime during the next 365 days you will get lucky. Problem is you never know when to sell so decide now what you are happy with. I am holding out for more and am in no hurry at all. You already have a 30 % return this week from 16 cents.
looks like 47 million shares, or 14% of outstanding.
1. The buyers are new money and know more than I do.
2. You don't invest 15 million without doing your homework.
3. You don't invest in this kind of stock for a mere 50% gain, too hard to sell your shares, probably looking for a 10 banger, sell 10% of their interest at 2 bucks per share to get back their original investment,
4. Long term hold, at least one year for the new buyers.
5. They must have an exit strategy
I will try and pick up a nice chunk at 31 if I can in the next hour or so. Nice sign of bottoming here IF and only IF we have a nice recovery back to 35 cents in the next 30 hours.
Had a good run here, time to move on. will keep it on my radar at 1 and a half cents.
I was happy to get out last week at .235... Who knew that Obama would start smoking this stock also. Anyway. please do your research, (ie) try and buy any product this company makes. You will be disappointed and unhappy at the results. Take the money and run. Good luck.
Everyone loves a prediction, especially from a guy who knows nothing about this POS. Anyway here it is.
Low tomorrow. 40 cents I will buy around there and sell for .80 at the end of the day. Good luck all.
1. Company has a very hard to understand business, a breakthrough could (I did not say would) happen anytime.
2. Legal troubles are behind them.
3. Huge volume
4. Big incentive for large shareholders to pump it up a little
5. Just look at the chart. A 10x increase to 4 cents would look like "somethings up". Lots of room to go. Those who buy in at 3 cents can still see 5 or 6 cents as possible.
6. I am in with a small chunk, nothing I can't afford to lose. Good luck all.