You have it backward! Down on low volume is head fake. Down on large volume is real trouble. So today's volume is light. You are just a court jester or what?
1. Reduce government to a bare minimum. We will close everything from DOE to EPA and so on. The only thing we keep is DOD and pare it to minimum. Any country that will mess with up will automatically be wiped out immediately by nuke. We will start to close lot of bases oversea. Create a department called Charity.
2. Start charging everyone for service: highway, defense, and so on. If Exxon wants protection of oil shipping, charge them for the use of our Navy.
3. Close down the IRS and get rid of taxes since we are a paid-for-service government.
4. What to do about the poor? Start a public work program and we will pay when they show up and work. Anyone who is crippled can get some money from the charity department (how much will depend on that budget).
5. Shut down all lobbying for profits activity. We will require all lobbying for non-profit to put in the paperwork showing us that they won't benefit directly or indirectly in term of profits. Institute a minimum 10 years prison term on all form of for profit lobbying.
6. President will have one term. Congress (House and Senate) will have two terms.
I'm in CLF with you. I don't know much about this stock except that it is about iron ore. They have 2 negatives: high debt and no future CEO; the current one is retiring. Do you just swing trade it?
You can't go to investor conference saying there is no more dilutive financing and then turn around and does it many times.
You can't say EU partner is here and working on paperworks and then turn around not saying a word (i.e. there are problems).
What's the point for that asshat Pykett to go to investor conference tomorrow? Plus, he is dividing his time between Dublin, OH and MA (expensive second office). This means it costs the shareholders a fortune just to fly this asshat back and forth. I guess he doesn't like tele-conference.
That means one thing and only one thing: LS is a dud in term of profit generating product. The science works but the product can't sell well.
If these two are so great, why did AstraZeneca license them to NAVB instead of developing it themselves? Imagine you have a killer product potential but you gave it away to NAVB? To me this is another low profit products that AstraZeneca don't care about. NAVB will never make big money with it.
g) NAV 4694...Huge potential in Alzheimers...Science so far is very exciting
h) NAV 5001... making fantastic progress in Parkinson's Disease and Dementia with Lewy Bodies. NAV5001 takes 45 minutes to detect while the current Datscan takes 4-6 hours.
OK, I was too quick to type...NAV 5001 came from a bankrupted company but NAV 4694 came from Astra....so you are half right!