...hope we get a close to $2.15 or so; that would pretty solidly dictate that we went low enough to dry up the seller's appetite for taking the exits. Maybe, we'll have to wait until tomorrow; but I sense a reversal at hand. It actually took very little selling volume to drive us down to the 1.90 level; well, I suspect very little buying volume will be needed to propel us back up pretty good. IMO, Hopeful
I note that you just put this same post on 3 different boards.....at least when I click on your moniker, that's what I see. Are you expecting 3 different companies you own to each take off right now?
Regardless, I actually concur on IFON. I'm no timing genius, not at all. However, IFON:
-has fundamental value;
-has had outstanding operating performance, generating big growth and achieving profits over past 3 quarters after previously losing significant money from operations.
-is mercilessly oversold just as it had been mercilessly overbought
I believe we will be sitting much closer to 3 bucks than 2 when the next earnings report arrives in August and I believe the transition toward a higher price will start, literally, any moment. It's all opinion, of course, but perhaps the barbarian is at the gates as I write. :))
I always give you a thumbs up for bringing some humor; That said, I actually think now might be the time to get some IFON again....JMO. Hopeful
Your are talking about a point on the chart reached where it traded down to 1.75 on May 8th. However, there is no numerical gap between the closing price of that day and the next day's trading.....as there was yesterday....and we did close it today. That said, will IFON push its way down to retest 1.75; I don't know about that; I do know there is no gap open there, though. IFON is very, very oversold.
Pal, I sure wish it would trade at 1.90 and not leave that gap from 1.89 open. The lowest trade today is 1.91. Someone was sitting on the 1.91 level anticipating this move up. I don't want any technical excuse for revisiting this level for a while. IMO, people are getting ready to buy this thing here and now.
not bad at all; if they can make money on less than 500K of quarterly sales, imagine what they can do if the quarterly sales kick up to the 2 to 3 million in sales level!!
P.S. the Apple'N'Apps piece explains why MCZ may be proceeding cautiously with its campaign at this juncture (and thus, the lack of press we're getting from MCZ)....MCZ's controller is indicated as the best among its competition at this point, but its competition is also proceeding carefully as concern exists that Apple might upstage them all by coming out with its own device.
Check out the article at Apple'N'Apps called E3 2014: MadCatz Has The Best Of Numerous MFI Controllers
I also noted at the toucharcade site mentioned here the other day that there are 17 comments now and the tone is very favorable on the C.T.R.L.i
I can't agree, pal. We are already at .60 and have significant negative earnings. If MCZ manages to turn this ship and do .08 this next year, or better, I believe we will get that 20 P/E without much ado, IMO.
Everyone agrees with you about marketing. It sounds like you sold again. I'm going to use my friend, Microcaptrader to make my point here. Micro expresses both the pros and cons of MCZ, but is an investor in that he doesn't decide it's all favorable when he's "in" and all unfavorable when he's "out." He remains "in" while "invested" but sees the blemishes as well as the attractive features.
Many seem to think like you.....that if you can't see both sides if you are "in" or "out." It's like you are a traitor of something if you seek to be objective about your stance. This is purely weird to me and always has been.
You, although not as blatant as swiss, IMO, show your position by being all this way or that. Clearly, the 4th quarter disappointed you and now it's all bad again because you decided to sell, IMO. You are sure sounding like you always sound when you are out again.
Well, the quarter was not good. Some, like you expected it to be better and some thought worse. It surely was not a quarter that management had suggested would be anything to tout.
Management is touting the future now. Perhaps that should register some points with you. The company could underperform in fiscal 2015 and still blow away fiscal 2014, IMO. If, conversely, they get it right, the improvement YOY could be stellar. So, if you are bashing to buy again, my personal bet would be that getting a significant position on a significant dip from here is highly unlikely. JMO.
IMO, we are going to witness great YOY comps. Fiscal 2014 was awful and we could be entering an excellent year. The contrast could be stark, IMO, and drive stock price quarter by quarter.....as you have aptly described, Sidney. I'm in your camp of expectations. IMO, Hopeful
It cut off most of my post....I'll try again, leaving off my smiley face after my declaration of being "hopeful."
I'm hopeful that some back and forth is going on behind the scene and that this may explain the time and silence best. These managers have a lot at stake, from what the filings show as their share stakes in CONX. Thus, I don't think they would want to go cheaply at this stage of their careers (their ages point to retirement time). So, I'm hopeful that some price haggling is going on.
Why am I optimistic? l I've written before why and that's because of the strong financial health per the balance sheet and the solid operating performance of late with better future potential. Why wouldn't someone be willing to take a chance on this company for close to a buck per share?
I simply could not resist either even though I said I would not add to my remaining position. I'm not going to go past 30 to 35% of my original position, but this price got me. I honestly think that just like this thing was going up each and every day when it achieved the 4s, just before it reversed, it has been going down like that now and yet has a solid and growing business. I still believe it will reverse hard soon.
That's interesting. I called IR a while back and suggested CCs and I got the same feedback; your feedback is more specific; I got nothing about timing: just found out that they are considering CCs in the future. I would also think this is a positive as it shows more confidence by management, IMO, in that they are willing to discuss results and take Q & A, which always helps investors understand the results better and perhaps learn something about the outlook. Thanks.