The JMJ conversion has been taking place for awhile now, and everyone in the market is aware of it. Yes it will drag the pps down momentarily, but it is primarily already priced in. Take this Monday as an oppertunity to add to your postion. I feel anything under .04 is a great buy. GLTA
Report finally came back with mixed results. Test pit will have to be moved as we had expected. We did not know there was a problem with the access road. It will have to be moved, but with 4.5KM river bed mine, I'm sure we can find a was to access the mining area. Mining will be delayed to March due to these changes, but we knew we would be waiting till then due to the weather anyway.
This is good news, because we now know that the mining area is now fully permitted and ready to start mining, next spring. There is varified gold on this claim, and we will have gold to sell once it opens up.
I said they were waiting on a blasting permit, this is a respond I got from a friend who is in e-mail contact with the CEO. He is a great guy and if you have any questions, e-mail him and he will respond.
Sent CEO a question over the weekend about how long it will take to get the explosives delivered to the mine. I just didn't want to find out it would take 30 days to get the explosives when the permit shows up.
Here is his response:
"It won't take 30 days to have supplies delivered. It might not be as soon as 2-3 days either. We'll see. There's so many details involved, it's like herding cats. e.g., when we know when a delivery is going to be made, we have to notify the US Forest Service that explosives will be entering the Tahoe National Forest, CalTrans needs to know when explosives are enroute on state or county highways, etc. etc. They might say "OK" or tell us a time window when it can or can't be delivered, etc. No one ever treats this as routine, so we'll see how it goes
NBRI has several claims, PR came out saying there was more gold than originally thought. PR is on the NBRI web site.
I question the timing of the PR, pumped up the stock right before dilution of 2.2 million share converted to JMJ. Those shares are hitting the market this week, I still think i can add to my position in the mid .03's this week. Most people I know are thinking .04
They are waiting on a blasting permit from the ATF, which was held up by the gov shutdown, It's been approved just waiting on it's arival, any day now.
Also waiting on AOA report for the Fraiser mine, it's probably to late in the year to start mining there due to the weather, but approval will boost PPS.
If you are looking for an entry point, they have some toxic financing that is about to be converted. JMJ conversion is due Oct 24, shares should hit on the 25th, I think you can get in at close to .03 per share.
4.4 million shares of dillution coming.
I am long @ .055 per share and will be adding to my position then.