1. Todays price action doesn't qualify for a "dead cat" bounce.
2. The news to be released/publicized at the European Conference next Tuesday ISN'T "already baked in".
3. With the revelation that HealthCorp now owns 5% of CNAT, & the recent public offering having been fully subscribed; I'm please the price advance has been orderly; unlike the price action of CNAT back in late Oct - early Nov 2014.
4. I reasonably expect/hope/CNAT continues to advance & backfill,
I'm satisfied with my present position & have no plans to sell, or buy more regardless of what you or others on the message board pontificate. Being LONG, I dream of having dinner with Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, while you, IF you're SHORT are probably having to fight off Freddy Krueger or Jason every night.
$6.66 interesting closing price, IF you're superstitious.
Soooo, does CNAT gap UP, or DOWN, at the opening tomorrow, which is a Friday. While the opening price will be interesting, I'm more interested in what price CNAT CLOSES at, Friday afternoon. I'm hoping CNAT closes above $7.00 on Friday, seems doable to me, however I've been wrong before.
You've gotta know HealthCorp 5% stake & todays price action on above average volume is going to be headline news FRIDAY morning.
I don't know about your hope/expectations/dreams; however I am quite certain anyone "short" CNAT won't be sleeping well at night. On the other hand, "longs" will be dreaming of sugar plum fairies..
Based on todays news announcement & the fact it's now trading above $6.50; I'd say your purchase timing was grrrreat.
It's above $6.50 right now. This is increase in price is definitely going up thanks to Healthcore's blessing of buying a 5% stake in CNAT.
To me, one of the most interesting paragraphs in the news release is as follows:
Conatus is expected to release further results and data on emricasan at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) being held April 22-26, 2015, in Vienna Austria.
You've gotta KNOW the "release of further results & data on Emricasan" is going to be GOOD NEWS.
I'm surprised we've had to wait this long. I, too, am waiting for those same lows, or LOWER. Patience will be rewarded because metal prices are still falling & on fundamentals this stock is still overpriced.
You may get your wish tomorrow, Friday 10 April. With metal prices trending downward & mining issues all trending downward, I wouldn't be surprised to see a flurry of selling; interestingly, todays volume was 1/5 of the current average shares traded daily. A CALM, before the STORM, could be.
Today, Thursday, is a v-e-r-y SLOW day in terms of shares traded. Don't know if this means anything, simply my observation. I won't be surprised if EGO continues to trend down.
GALT's track record of "surprises" for investors for the last 10 years, have been, without exception, UNPLEASANT.
dikution? Good one! I'm NOT ready to throw in the towel yet & won't expect GALT to, at best, do anything more than move sideways for the next 18-24 months. By that time I think I'll know, at least in my mind, IF GALT has any science going for it or not.
I'm NOT surprised CNAT has been trading below $6.00 a share. CNAT has, in essence said; new investors can buy our shares for $5.75. That is the value per share CNAT is willing to sell shares to NEW investors. Why would anyone with an ounce of common sense want to pay more than $5.75, at least FOR NOW. I'm thinking $6.00 now appears, to me, to be a support level & that there is now more upside potential than downside risk. I'm thinking about adding a few more shares, IF I can buy them in the range of $6.03 - $6.12; IF NOT, then I'm content to HOLD what I have for the long haul even though my average purchase price is $7.75. I'd much rather see a slow, orderly trend of up & backfill, than the rampant, unbridled, irrational exuberance of the price action back in October/early November 2014.
You're reply is thoughtless, & really not worth of you. Surely you can contribute something that actually has something of value to this MB.
Harbuorsnug - no one on this MB is going to be looking out for your best interests; everyone has their own agenda. You bought some shares, you'll have to decide for yourself whether to stay put, buy more, or sell.
No doubt about it. ONly question is how many shares & at WHAT price. They need to have cash to pay off the impending stockholders law suit. MIght as well get new shareholders to pay off the old shareholders.
unbelievable… dbluuuuusrrrr still posting at an annual rate of another 14,000 posts/replies a year on this MB, even though for all practical purposes RVM is no longer a viable company & hasn't been a viable company for the last 2 years. Considering the hours & hours every year he devotes to the MB, you've gotta ask yourself, has he made any money? The answer is, of course, obvious. NO.
Practically EVERYONE who has bought GALT shares is now in GALT prison, which is a big, big holding tank for thousands of investors. I have no doubt they will come out with more "NEWS RELEASES" that will sucker others into the same prison you now occupy.
3.5 million shares #$%$75 is what's on the table. I reasonably expect the stock price to drop below $6.00, TODAY; it's a definite + that 90 of the shares are presently owned by Institutions & Insiders. I also reasonable expect all 3.5 million shares to be snapped up.
You sure called this one. I was wondering WHY the stock was going down AFTER the GOOD test data. Now I know why.
The 2 government agencies that are involved in the approval/disapproval process of ROCK CREEK….you've got to wonder if they will be as willing to deal with HL management on the same or different level as with RVM management. Is APPROVAL more, or less likely with HL?
I'm NOT a stockholder, merely still sitting on the sidelines watching.
It's been a long cold winter with me & CNAT; I bought in @$7.75 around the middle of October & then rode this down from $10.++ to $5.50 where it's been mired for the past 5 months. I'm still long, didn't buy more shares at a lower price & not going to buy more at a higher price. I have what I have, am now even Steven & still believe this stock will be trading in the $15.00 range within the next 30 days. However, that was also my belief back in mid October & I've been in CNAT prison until today.
Are YOU holding a paper loss, or a paper profit?