If you don't want GALT @$3.++, WHY would you want it @$2.++; what would FUNDAMENTALLY be different. IF all you say is true @$3.00 then a reasonable person would logically think the same factors would be present @2.00. …..you have no credibility, with MEeeee
Here it is, a month AFTER I posted this topic; I'm surprised to see the stock is still being traded in the high .30's. I'm sure4 my patience will be rewarded, shortly, which much much lower stock price which will be my entry point…I'm thinking 20¢-25¢ on or before the middle of March.
What the heck are you talking about? P2 trials haven't even STARTED. The only announcement you can reasonable expect from GALT is something to the effect that P2 trials have started & then you're going to have to wait for the test data to be released/published which might be sometime near the end of 2015.
Take a deep breath, relax, & then go sit on the fence & watch & wait. Don't take any money out of your pocket until AFTER the P2 test data have been published.
There is still the stockholders suit hanging over investors head that could take the 28 million in cash GALT has + the probability GALT will need to do a "private placement"; ignore ALL announcements except the P2 published test data……
GALT is going to continue to trade in the $3.00 - $3.85 range until P2 test data is actually PUBLISHED, in my opinion.
GALT is ONLY going to move sideways in a narrow trading range until such time as they release P2 test RESULTS. Announcements of hiring more doctors for their board of Directors, News Releases telling of the beginning of P2, new private placements, participating in more medical conferences or investor conferences, NOTHING….is going to cause this stock to move out of it's narrow trading range until GALTS puts up, or shuts up with real verifiable P2 TEST DATA.
Are you in RVM prison? Did you buy at much higher prices & just can't pull the SELL trigger. Guess WHAT? You probably can't sell your 10,000 shares of RVM stock at any "limit" price. You'll have to put your shares in "at market", then cross your fingers because there aren't any buyers. Go ahead, dip your toes in the SELL waters. Try to sell 1,000 shares @ any "limit" price…….guess WHAT? At the end of the day you'll still own your 1,000 shares.
You can always BUY thinly traded stock, but it's near impossible to SELL thinly traded stock at anything other than "at market"
OBVIOUSLY, you spent zilch time reading other topics on this message board; STOP expecting other to spoon feed you…..go your own homework. Topics like this are what give message boards a bad name.
The real motivation to closing a deal with a partner now, rather than later, is going to be a settlement of the stockholders lawsuit in favor of stockholders by Judge & Jury. Gotta ask yourself, Why would any company want to partner with GALT with the lawsuit hanging over their heads?
You'll KNOW a couple of weeks BEFORE test results are released because the OVERWHELMING consensus of topics will be promises/predictions/guesses/hopes that the stock price will double, triple, multiply 10 times, 20 times --- & this will occur 3 more times THIS year, near the end of each quarter.
I wonder IF Traber & Czirr had a falling out. Is it possible Traber didn't know anything about the bought & paid for advertisement that was pawned off as "Research Report", the thing that brought on the stockholders suit; Did Traber & Czirr exchange words? IF Czirr did the deal on the "Research Report" without the advice & connect of Traber, I'm thinking Traber may have decided he didn't want to be associated with Czirr any longer.
IF Traber does leave GALT, look for another downdraft in the stock price, in my opinion.
IF Dr Traber leaves, there goes what little credibility GALT management has & there goes the stock price to the $1.00 - $1.30 range BEFORE P2 tests even begin which is supposed to be late March or early April.
hmmmm, wondering what all the gamblers than bought into GALT storyline at the November 2014 conference are thinking now.
It looks to me as though anyone that sold their shares during the Tax Loss 2014 selling season, aren't buying back in, & with GOOD REASON.
I still sitting on the fence; I've never been lured in on the notion of Rock Creek Permit thingey.
Now IF only there was some way to put this message board on "Care & Maintenance" until RVM restarts mining ore operations instead of merely new releases. IF only dbtunr can put himself in limbo on this message board until mining operations resume.
You may be right, however this is a news items I thought EVERYONE should be interesting in knowing about & READING
If you think $3.33 is the bottom wait until the lawsuit comes to trial, or until it is settled out of court…….then & only then will GALT reach its bottom.
Any purchase in the $3.00 range is bottom fishing.
I suspect a lot of people, including MEeee, will buy a few shares @ $5.00. I haven't placed any buy orders yet & am just going to watch & wait…………I agree with your reasoning, the LOW number of people included in the trial.