If we close near 3.20 today, I think we either have a 3% day or a 9% day depending on whether the stock pushes through the 10 day MA.
If it does -- and my quess is it's a 70% chance -- it would be a big volume move to $3.50. Otherwise, IMHO, there is a good chance we see 3.28 close today, in which case, everything move more and fast in the up direction. Common sense, I know.
Guess work and hunch work.
Garr said in the share holders meeting he has no interest or need to partner before the end of Phase 2.
Shelf offering are standard procedure in anticipation of unexpected positive surprises.
You were SO right. I too bought at .182 and .2 when it became obvious "the train is leaving..." -- and about a dozen other times above and below this price over the last two years. FINALLY pulling out!!!
I only have a few points to make here:
First, has anyone notice how tight the bollinger bands got on the 1 yr chart? When that happens, something's got to give..and it did. It's like a high strung dog that want's out of the pen.
Secondly, look at September to January of last year. I see 3 tops and then a breakout. As I have been saying for some time, it is my opinion that after a correction from the 2nd top, the 3rd top is WEAK.
I think we will have a repeat of what happened at the end of last year. Thursday should tell the story of just how soon this current chart formation that looks a lot like a launch pad, does in fact launch the stock into
mid $5s. In fact, I'm setting a target price at $5.55 to sell 555 shares to pay for a little trip to Europe.
I remember you and Stalz and a handful of others way back when..actually about 9 yrs ago. I did the first two IPOs. It got off to a very slow start primarily due to politics and FDA being in the dark. It was as if we were a 3rd world country.
Now it is different and speed and momentum is dramatically increased.
6 months ago I said I would start unloading at $8.00. But within a month I move that number out to...I don't even know any more --12, 15, 25?
I've saying for many years the stock should be way above $5.00
So in my opinion, now that nsi-189, the stock should be well above $10 by now.
But then the markets aren't rational, especially for stocks that do not have earnings..
"Irrational exuberance" indeed. In the mean time, a trader would want to keep an eye on $4.50.
I would be nice to see it break and we close near $4.60
More than likely $4.49 however.
Looks like on paper you made a nice chunk of change.
Easy guys. consider all this a fun volley -- a friendly sporty one.
A little skepticism and doubt makes sense, since we all have alias's AND we are talking lots of money. And when there is lots of money involved, there is always the danger of conflicts of interest at the least.
Ranter, I looked at many of your past posts, and I am inclined to believe you are a long term investor with a strong dose of skepticism, especially regarding expectations. I also think Alex may have been right, that you were at least a bit light going into the day.
Anyway, it's all good.
Are you serious? You have a track record on this board? I hope you right, but honestly, $6 Friday.
If it were to happen, it will be Fried day for shorts. lol
It's all about timing. With stock up, Russel will be buying at these higher prices, which in turn helps to take it over 4.80
Well said Alex! I think our friend Ranter took the other side of the swing trade. In his post below, where he states that for the record he " bought more", I think that was his way of saying he COVERED -:) Smart move.
I will have to consider myself, and many of us here, fortunate, lucky, smart and intuitive. Honestly, for me though, lucky and intuitive seems to stand out. Late last night I decided to sell a few thousand of my swing trade shares at the open. I wasn't getting a good feeling about my "gamble". But as luck would have it, I was right after all. "Go figure", I thought to myself, still in my slumber 15 minutes into the trading day. So I rolled over, and went back to sleep.
Later, when the morning caffeine started to kick in, and I began to see all the news, and read some of the posts by out fine bloggers, I was no longer surprise by the Robust rally taking place.
As it turned out, Mr. Garr did a very strong presentation, including a bit of additional insight and information. And on top of that, Aegis raised their target, a Seeking Alpha article about to be published, etc. stoked the fire.
Now the stock is in the beginning of a breakout from what one here described as the "funk" zone, but which I called "consolidation" zone. $4.57 looks to be a second line of defense. The close and tomorrow will speak volumes.
I would understand whiner. But I hate lying. Any honest person would say there has been important information presented.
At this afternoons conference we can all agree there will be some additional positive new, and no negative news. But if it isn't much more than already released I think the stock could sell off to as low as $4.00.
But if MRI and/or additional strong EEG data are brought forth, the stock will go into technical breakout mode (IMHO) and push $5.00 plus. So actually one can make the case of a 3/1 ratio.
If you are a trader, investor or a gambler it makes no difference. You have to look at the odds. If you are a pure gambler or trader, you HAVE TO PLAY THE ODDS.
Over the last 9 years, I have rarely swing traded CUR. This is one of those times.
Wish me luck.