If that happens, it won't be today or tomorrow. Today marks the largest two-day drop in the IBB in years. More than likely there will be some bounce later today or tomorrow.
The biotech market is getting destroyed and going through a major correction. Whenever this happens, stocks that have been extremely hot take the biggest hit. That's exactly what is going on right now. TKMR is still an excellent stock to own in your portfolio longterm.
Don't be surprised if this moves the stock in a pretty significant way. TKMR is the RNAi stock to own these days.
Um, yesterday's volume was not only nearly 3x the average, it was the third highest that it has EVER been over the past few years. You have an odd definition of "kinda average."
Aw, tough titties. Good thing nobody listened to you and dumped TKMR in favor of ARWR. Remember how you kept telling people to do that? Man, you'd have lost folks a lot of money.
Dirk is one of the main reasons ARWR shot up in the first place, so it's kind of comical to you be knocking him now.
You shouldn't be looking at the Dow to gauge biotechs. You should be looking at the IBB. The IBB is getting destroyed because of news related to GILD. The majority of biotechs are taking a beating today. SRPT is no exception.
Well, you could also say that "they" know when to take advantage of the stock. This big drop is concurrently happening with a large drop in the IBB, just like last week.
While I find your incessant bashing obnoxious and manipulative, I wouldn't take that wager given that the FDA seems to think it's completely find to take their sweet time on this issue. I really hate the FDA.
The amount of press coming out every day is getting insane. I don't see how the FDA can turn a blind eye this time around.
This is the new Dallas Buyers Club.
Don't mess with Jenn and Christine.
Just saw that. His previous article was significantly more negative on receiving AA. Nice to see that the author has changed his tune.
I actually think that if RNA were to submit an NDA (the company can't actually file an NDA--the FDA does that) that it could be good for SRPT. We all know our data is better. I don't think the stock would necessarily get crushed because I think it means we'd be far more likely to do the same. Just my opinion.
Right. Because that happens all the time. By all means, provide us some examples where this has occurred. Thanks in advance.
"By asking for this, FDA is basically saying the current Phase IIB study will not hold good for approval. Once FDA says that, Sarepta will conclude the Phase IIB study and roll the current kids as well as other Exon 51 kids into the placebo controlled Phase III."
Balaji, this is absolutely untrue. You are reading way too many tea leaves with this one. Why on Earth would the company shut down the best ammo they possibly have for an early approval. Even assuming no AA and double-blind P3, they'll keep the P2b study going. It would be completely moronic of them not to. The data provided by these boys is the most important data the company will be able to use at all points going forward. They'd shoot themselves in the foot if they pulled the P2b study and they know it. Won't happen.
I see. So you think that most longs have put all of their money into CBMX. Interesting theory, but I doubt it. Smart investors, believe it or not, own a basket full of stocks. Waiting on one stock in that basketful isn't going to prevent people from making huge money on their other stocks. It's called diversification. Most aren't nearly as dumb as you make them out to be.
P.S. Please learn how to construct a sentence correctly. You won't appear as unintelligent.
I'm fairly certain the trial stopped because it had a set end date. Phase 1 trials are done to check safety at different doses. Very, very rarely will a P1 trial be extended into an open-label trial. They usually doesn't happen until P2.