It is tanking. As I said many times that GM is heading to the same trend as old GM.
- Old GM: Tornado hitting GM truck plant before Bankruptcy
- New GM: Sinkhole swallowing Corvette museum is prepping for NEW Bankruptcy.
- Old GM: pumping large trucks and SUVs
- New GM: still pumping large trucks and SUVs
- Old GM: Analysts rating GM over $50/share, instead it headed for BK
- New GM: the rating over $50/share, it never gets there, ready for another BK
- Old GM: Looked rosy and too big to fail
- New GM: Look rosy and again too big market share in China to fail.
- Old GM: old hype
- New GM: new hype
Look at it, it's a copycat of the old GM. The same culture, the same believers, the same trend.