The key is the patent where OREX states that their drug Contrave has Cardio Benefit. At that point information was released. However the information is not confirmed with the FDA. (improper labeling)
"Not surprisingly, the lead researcher for the study is upset. Steve Nissen, a cardiologist at the Cleveland Clinic, writes us that Orexigen had agreed to a 'data access plan' with the trial’s data monitoring committee that “strictly limited use of the data for a regulatory filing to FDA. Public disclosure of these incomplete data or use of data for business purposes was strictly forbidden by the agreement,'” Silverman quotes Nissen as saying.
Some very interesting observations from the newest Contrave patent tables (following values are read from the graphs and are my best estimate):
1) Patients were scrubbed from the study at week 16 if they had increases in blood pressure or insufficient weight loss.
2) At week 16, the weight loss for Contrave was -3.5% and at week 52 it was -4.0%. So 87.5% of the weight was lost by week 16.
3) At week 16, 0.27% vs 0.32% of patients had their first MACE. A Harm Risk (HR) of a nice 0.84 for Contrave.
4) At week 16, cardiovascular death was 4 people for both placebo and Contrave.
5) At week 16, both placebo and Contrave patients had experienced 4 strokes.
6) At week 16, 6 Contrave patients had had a myocardial infarction vs 12 for placebo. A very good HR of 0.50.
7) For weeks 28 through 32 both Contrave and placebo patients had 17 myocardial infarctions. Just seemed odd.
8) Until week 16 the placebo patients had lower all cause mortality.
Did anyone notice we are swimming in refined products around the world
Before they pull the hook on this one they are going to make sure you have taken it all the way to the shank
OH China down 6 percent
China predicting there will be a 80 percent drop in the American stock market
too many government handout.......not enough people working......and the revenue and the profits were never there...like the way they were in PRE 2008 levels
“It came with a speed and ferocity that left men dazed."..remember those words
The entire market is pumped by 35% above pre 2008 levels. in a decline we have a 35% drop from today add another historical 30% thats 65%
example DOW 17305 time .35 that is DOW 6056
That is where we will stop
how can china havea flat 4% unemoployment rate for 10 years yet GDP is shrinking 4% every quarter and energy and oil and copper consumption has been cut in half. Yup in half hence the drop in commodities
The technology they are working on and the approach is a game changer. The technology is not complex, basically they have devised another method to lock and key a virus so it can not continue growing. What is it worth if you can target tumors, cancer, aid and other virusus? The patent for the type of technology is priceless.
FYI all of these people are ex Genetech employees.....................look out guys this one is going alot higher
and the refiners are not cash rich, they are making 40 percent less then they did in 2007. The earnings pershare may be the same but the overal earnings are less. Blame Fan if you lost money. But here is what is better you paid $71 a share for 40 percent less years. In 2008 the stock price was $71.50 ironic isn't it
You bought junk! Also due to the accounting changes the value of Valero balance sheet is what tyhey think the assets are worth, not what they really are worth
Target price $18
we quit........I will take a check and free health insurance also....where does the line start and when can I expect the first check