sour crude to dirty diesel. That is what they do. However with a shrinking GDP and a major drop in transports I expect VLO to miss. They will obviously miss on revenue due to the drop in prices and they will miss due to the drop in diesel and Gasoline.
There is a bigger picture here though, and that is the loss of ta revenue for city state and the 700 departments we have in government.
There is way to many shorts piling onto these refiners
Take a look around, those stack of bills you have are killing you, you never pay them off, eventually your health will go just thinking about them
as for Patton, he landed a $12 million dollar deal
It always seems after you make your first million the rest of them come easy
I placed a sizable short on valero today
March 10, 2015
Interesting observations from Contrave patent
Some very interesting observations from the newest Contrave patent tables (following values are read from the graphs and are my best estimate):
1) Patients were scrubbed from the study at week 16 if they had increases in blood pressure or insufficient weight loss.
2) At week 16, the weight loss for Contrave was -3.5% and at week 52 it was -4.0%. So 87.5% of the weight was lost by week 16.
3) At week 16, 0.27% vs 0.32% of patients had their first MACE. A Harm Risk (HR) of a nice 0.84 for Contrave.
4) At week 16, cardiovascular death was 4 people for both placebo and Contrave.
5) At week 16, both placebo and Contrave patients had experienced 4 strokes.
6) At week 16, 6 Contrave patients had had a myocardial infarction vs 12 for placebo. A very good HR of 0.50.
7) For weeks 28 through 32 both Contrave and placebo patients had 17 myocardial infarctions. Just seemed odd.
8) Until week 16 the placebo patients had lower all cause mortality.
they need to spend a few billion to clean up their refinery
hows it feel
do not let them off the hook
if they made $9 per share they would have no debt....they are in a break even mode. There cash position has not changed but their dbt has gone up
I am putting a warning to all refiner traders.....these puppies are going to drop 80% very shortly
this is way to easy
I am going to make a killing and so will you
Oil and refined products go way lower the next week
Price of the short $60.49
Guess whats next
US refiners. The fuel of the US refiners is going to be tested to make sure it is meeting EPA standards,.
I said a while back perhaps their fuels have too much sulfur in it and they do not meet EPA standards
VW is going to blame the refiners
The refiners are going to be dragged into this because it is cheaper to test their diesel and heating fuels then to pay this massive fine.
All the refiners are going to fail the standard for lower sulfur content. As always someone is cutting corners lol
Now who is going to blow the whistle or at the very least point VW in the right direction lol
Okay so they want you to believe he bought a blockbuster drug to treat aid. Like everything else lets look closer.
Daraprim now goes for $13.50 and the CEO who bought the rights to it wants to raise the price to $750.00 because he believes this drug is used to treat aids.
Pfzer DIODOQUIN 650MG. 60 TABS.does the same thing but they sell 60 tabs for $38.50 or $.64 a piece
Amazing but true. Ask who will profit from this. Ask yourself has Daraprim just been branded incorrectly deliberately? Should the FDA step in and make sure that this drug is sold only for what it is approved for? If someone found out they had aids in a fit of desperation would they buy Daraprim at $750.00 per tab? again who will profit from this.
so who is going to make the call to the FDA? lol.