Tue, Jan 27, 2015, 3:28 PM EST - U.S. Markets close in 32 mins.

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Microsoft Corporation Message Board

ifpigscouldfly269 10 posts  |  Last Activity: Jan 22, 2015 2:59 PM Member since: Jan 26, 2006
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • ifpigscouldfly269 by ifpigscouldfly269 Jan 22, 2015 2:59 PM Flag

    Europe is in shambles, real unemployment is over 20%, China is not growing at the same pace, but we'll be just fine. No oversight, accountability, regulations are ignored.

    Bartender, another drink please, and don't try to escort me out like last time.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • The fix is in. Where are the government regulators? Oversight?

    China will now challenge Apple products and that's where I plan to go. They know what they're doing with better pricing and products imo. Is Apple running scared and desperately seeking "upgrades" in defense of the upcoming market grab by China?

    Sentiment: Sell

  • ifpigscouldfly269 by ifpigscouldfly269 Jan 8, 2015 2:05 PM Flag

    Predictable because the markets are RIGGED. When the big boys bloat this thing and sucker you in, you'll be left holding the bag when they exit together. You know how it works. Scare you into selling low, like they just faked you out of your jock strap. Markets should really be 30% lower, but that doesn't stop the rogues when there is NO REGULATORY AGENCIES to stop it.

    Sentiment: Sell

  • I used to have faith in the markets, but no more. Total scam to benefit the wealthy - just make up the numbers and everyone goes along (wink, wink...or is it oink, oink!). Disgusting!

    Sentiment: Sell

  • Reply to

    Where's the institutional ownership?

    by fremontguy98 Dec 2, 2014 7:21 PM
    ifpigscouldfly269 ifpigscouldfly269 Dec 2, 2014 7:36 PM Flag

    Don't Buy Apple! Don't like the new stuff, not worth the money, consumer is tapoped out, obviously no more toys when there are more important things to do with your money (needs vs. wants). The'll rig this stock, just watch and see for yourself.

    Besides...the computer hacking thing

    Sentiment: Sell

  • Complicit media, analysts, etc. Doubtful that the "earnings" being reported are real - fiction with little or no regulation.

    Sentiment: Sell

  • Reply to

    The closing drop looks bad

    by frank_capra_04 Nov 10, 2014 4:03 PM
    ifpigscouldfly269 ifpigscouldfly269 Nov 10, 2014 4:10 PM Flag

    Wall Street has NO RELATION to Main Street. Whatever the media or analysts state is bs because there is a huge disconnect between the 1%ers and the other 99%. All you need to say on all these finance programs and news can be said in 30 seconds or less: "The stock market rose again today despite real unemployment being at 20%, massive cyberhacking (note the "60 Minutes" piece last night!!!), and consumers (70% of the economy) cutting spending. Oh yeah, a third of college graduates live at home, have $100K in debt, and can't find a job which I guess bodes badly for investing. So much for the Millennials contributing to Wall Street, LOL."

    I would NOT be putting my sensitive data online whatsoever - especially on hackable Apple sites and equipment!

    Sentiment: Sell

  • ifpigscouldfly269 by ifpigscouldfly269 Nov 7, 2014 3:38 PM Flag

    So muchmoney is eing pumped intothe ecoomy/pinted off t printing presses that "a dolla isnworth what it used to be." So when there is "beat" i's worh inflated dollars worth less. here are so many little tricks that it's "spin city" all the way. And if there'sa miss, it's eve wrse! I just don't buy it - literally or figuratively. Market pasta - "rig"-a-toni.

  • ifpigscouldfly269 by ifpigscouldfly269 Oct 30, 2014 12:45 PM Flag

    Cook is trying to look cool like his products - both are old and look silly. Who's the next Apple - surely another company can be the real cool. That watch thing...uh-uh.

    Sentiment: Sell

  • Let me understand this: REAL unemployment is at 20%. Ebola has killed many thousands, we don't have a cure, and it's in New York City/spreading. Europe, Asia, and South America (which you don't hear much about - but should - look into those markets!!!) are suffering/cratering.

    But we're ok, yessiree, no problems in the good ol' USA, land of opportunity (to make up fictitious "earnings" and "consumer confidence" with just a little tweak here and a little shovel of something there.

    And we're supposed to believe this? Forget Apple, I've seen a lot better than their new offerings (blah!)

    Sentiment: Sell

MSFT
42.76-4.25(-9.04%)3:28 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.