Happened yesterday as well. Either company buying back shares or maybe we will see a new or existing shareholder that bought/added.
No, the NOL's are 95-99% worthless because of the dilutive financings over the years and another one would probably make it 99.9%
I keep thinking that the last two financings haven't even been enough to pay for CLOSING restaurants and some remodels. The declining SSS though is now the killer as it potentially sets up another group of negative cashflow locations and round and round....
Just not sure they have a base of locations that can get this where it needs to be. They need cash for marketing. So at some point they need to one)sell some locations which is getting harder to do two)consider another rights offering three) raise capital from Miller four) sell the entire company five)file bankruptcy to deal with negative cashflow stores and then raise capital.
We are back to 2009 prices split adjusted.
Lloyd can still buy up to 20%. Is he around 16% now?
Miller isn't a johnny come lately to these situations and he bought mostly after it was clear there were huge problems. You have to wonder if he isn't ready to put in some capital at the right point of pain and if its clear that most money losing locations are soon gone.
However, its still clear that nothing by anyone has arrested SSS and the next two quarters are the poorer performing quarters and the company usually has its biggest use of cash at the beginning of the year.
So do Miller and a franchisee come to the rescue with capital and another rights offering? Who knows right now.
Time to go to the chart and look at all time lows...and again look at the value of locations that a franchisee might be willing to pay under the current circumstances.
makes one think this earnings report is going to suck since they most likely didn't want Lloyd accumulating any more shares on that weakness.
So now who buys? Versus who will sell? Tax sellers in control without news.
Surprised we didn't get another 8-k regarding more shares released from Sellers. I got to believe this is tax loss selling, taking the loss and getting back in when the thirty days are up or moving on. Chart shows targets of 1/.7/.5 and we broke 1.20 today so hold your nose or move on.
Wasn't it obvious that the Titantic anniversary had inflated revenues? Re a lease, negotiating for a lease that leads to a profit makes more sense then locking into a money losing situation. Anybody that could reasonably find and/or expect to sell the Titantic assets has most likely CALLED the company.
While it would be easy for them to sell the assets at a discount and basically walk into the sunset I would prefer they exhaust all options even with a delay. However, I don't really know if there is a better option.
I doubt it. Becker was in Hott Topic and some assumed he was pushing for the cooking over there before the sale. I just think he realized his timing was wrong and he wasn't going to wait it out. It also suggests more pain. Of course, there is value here in real estate. So I am watching closely to get back in.
Selfishly, I hope this moves down into the mid twenties but most of the shoe makers and sellers are moving up. I think any near term weakness is a buying opportunity.
Yeah, I didn't see this. Agree, he is hitting the eject button. Time to get out of the way until this bottoms.
Its definitely a short term no confidence vote. This could also be a tax move for these guys as they have had some big winners as well. But still, it tells you what they think right now.
Finally had time to listen. It was a good call, almost 20% increase in backlog. Estimates for next year seem doable and if international starts kicking in then the future looks really good. Will use the pullback around 26.50 and the open yesterday at 26.85 where I would be heavy buyer but started today. Get the feeling this will be near 40 by next April just going by next year's estimate and current P/E.
Get the feeling the stock is acting like a just released hooked fish. Does nothing for a moment or so and then takes off.
But the stock price (PE) already reflected a doubling and future growth in my opinion. So a miss isn't a knee jerk reaction, its more like a crotch shot at least in the short term.
I cant understand why the two insiders bought at the end of the quarter given how bad it was. Maybe its the only open window they get but it seems strange.
I am buying some here as a real estate play in after hours and will look to see if we get some larger selloff like we did on the one day selloff we had last year.
Performance wise pretty damn sorry.
The B Riley guy should be investigated. You can bet they were telling their folks to either wait until tomorrow to buy or SELL and buy tomorrow. This should be illegal. Just like insiders cant buy or sell during quiet periods you would think an analyst would have to be muted plus or minus three days on earnings reports.
You may tender all but the fill will be prorated based on shares tendered. So after they announce you are still holding some or all shares if you choose a higher tender price....then which way does the stock go? Short term it may drop under the tender price.