They did the surveys , and discovered that 90 % of current buyers or lessors reward themselves with new cars every 2 to 3 years or 24,000 to 36000 miles . There is no need to offer 40,000 additional miles to the other 10 % so GM now joins Ford/ Chrysler/ Honda/ Toyota Mercedes/ Infiniti/ VW/ as well as every other manufacturer other than Hyundai or Kia whose inferior product which caters to credit criminals require longer warranties to draw interest to their junk.
This stock is like a helicopter , it just hoovers around $ 16 for days ? weeks ? months ? years ?
Pay your bill monthly and stop living beyond your means .
Its American Express , not Mary's 2nd hand Italian Ice made from Freon .
I'm holding 1000 shares that were gifted to me and guess what ? I did not panic and sell so I lost Nothing , Nada , Zero . Get a life people !
Its 16 years later , there are more choices for today's consumer . Wait , let me guess you still have a 78 rpm record player.
They bought and paid for the ads weeks ago . You don't just drop an ad that's paid for and continues to draw customers to their showrooms.
Obama will Veto it .
Finally , someone who understands why manufacturers build Electric vehicles.
Wrong again Dumbo , The gas engine is simply there to prevent range anxiety attacks. Since you have no idea what a R A attack is , ask any Nissan Leaf owner.
Dustman : For your grade 1 edification this morning let me point out that the price of gas only affects you since 99 % of Volt owners don't use gas . DUH !
I leased a 2015 Doublecab LT with cloth seats and a small V8 lots of toys and trailer pkg for $ 298 x 36 with $ 1000 total down or $ 11340 total to drive a $ 36000 truck for 3 years . They reduced the cap cost to $ 31000 with Costco supplier pricing . Wait , it gets even better , Costco put $ 400 free shopping on my old lady's card.
Of course he said that ! He is not going to say he floors it at every corner trying to hit 100 MPH in 8 seconds. However GM will know exactly what he did when they open the Black Box.
Stingray sport cars that can hit 200 mph with 20,000 anxious Doctors on a 1 year waiting list , plenty of 2500 cargo vans that are needed by business interests, Affordable City express vans @ $ 21999, 20 % off of desirable cars, Great new pickups that are flying off the shelves, entry level sign + drive leases @ $ 249 x 36 months, Tahoe and Suburban family transportation vehicles that give families safety @ almost affordable prices, a highly sought after smaller redesigned pickup called the Colorado that sells in less than 254 hours, a new Trax utility nicely equipped for under $ 22,000 , Diesel Cruze sedans that achieve 50 plus mpg that one can lease for under $ 349 . This is why the stock is climbing fast . Do the math America. !