company is to expensive, Does not mean it can not go up by the way, but I do not like the overall market much at these levels.
You know it. Buyout rumors however are not to be trusted and this was just a press piece which is total speculation. Plus if it say sold for 50 a share, an 8 billion ish dollar buyout is a lot for anybody.
Thanks for the info and I took a look. I wish this stock was not so thinly traded. Also with everything litigation dependent makes it tough to know much.
enough I would buy back again.
the FNJN could be a mover. It also might have some influence on any buyout. I think they will lose a couple of the 7 infringements, and still not sure of the financial impact. I have a feeling people see buyout rumor and pile in. I am long but cautious.
I do not think Dewalt is a bad ceo. I would actually give him credit for doing a secondary at $80, although one could argue this has raised credibility issues, and it would be nice to see him buy some stock in the open market. the company is still growing a good rate, but like many in the IT sector profitability is an issue. Most of what I have read about feye products is good. I did not see him pumping the stock when it rose so rapidly. If there is some sort of forced distribution going right now (not sure how true this is, taking the word for other on the board) it's not Dewalt causing this. I suspect almost everyone on this board has lost money on the stock, and if I had I would be #$%$ off as many here seem. From what I have read Dewalt seems to be doing a decent job, although there certainly may be many on the street who do hate him because of the stocks price action. Would it have been different with another CEO? I must admit for now I would rather trade it than buy and hold it, more concerned about a short term top (it happens right here) in the market than feye, and want wait for tomorrow's verdict.
Interesting you say going to 63.46 and yet sell at 56.10. What do we call that? And when you heard this time around was it the same big boys who told you to buy splk at 100 and keep telling you about buy out after buyout you say is coming soon but for some reason just not seem to happen.
There is really nothing they can say. They may have a press release tomorrow if the trial results are out early, and depending on the results.
broker has none to short.
News was out about 5 minutes ago.
just a wag.