I am liquidating my entire portfolio! Let's not get greedy and enjoy the late summer. The sell is May will happen no later than end of June
Who is buying it here???
It can't possibly go to 90 in one day. oh, Maybe it can. It does go up and down like a yo yo
Too many reason to sell it now. I can't believe the longs are holding on to it.
Don't go by their decision. The smart ones would get out now before the momentum to the downside builds.
Yes, US has become war mongering. I agree. But China is going the same which will make US give them less business to contain China. And with India and Japan not happy with China, the Chinese economy will hurt - and so will BIDU
He admitted that he kept interest rates too low for too long that caused the biggest meltdown in history. Ben is looking to break his record. He is all smug, not realizing that he should learn from Greenspan's mistake. Makes me think he will come to his senses and taper right away
It has been showing its true colors and imperialistic moves that is making other countries cut down trade
1. Chinese military in cyber attacks against US
2. Moving into India's territory recently
3. Face off with Japan
4. Bad relations with Tiawan
6. Helping Pakistan with nuclear technology against India - that went straight to north Korea and God knows where else
You just read it and now you'll be shorting it on Monday morning. After all, it's at such a good point to short. up over 20% in a month and at lower high!
1. Fed is bloated and needs to taper even if it does not want to
2. Greenspan is warning that if the Fed does not taper, the bond market may not give them a chance
3. There is a study that indicates that more housing is related to more unemployment (On CNBC)
4. The fixed income investors are up in arms - starting with PIMOC. it's not fair to prop up one asset class against another
5. Liquidity isn't much related to employment, especially since companies can hire in their overseas offices
6. The employment and economic numbers may not be good but the market is very high based on Fed - which is a bubble that should not be inflated any more when the market is already inflated
7. Companies will hire more when the market if much lower but stable if the Fed is out. That's because they know that the market is at least on it's own legs. We need price discovery and now is the time when the market is well above is highs of 2007
As for Bidu, it has gone up for 85 to 104. It's time to get out. Not only has it reached a lower high point but Yahoo is giving it more competition from its 25% stake in Alibaba. Google could go back with the help of US govt. Afterall, the govt wants to snoop on Chinese too.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
If you are never sure if you can ever enter the US again once you go back to India or China, how are you even gonna consider leaving behind anything worth more than a TV, what to speak of a house. You are not thinking at all here! Those foreigners who can afford a vacation home in US are very rich and very few and those Europeans who will never have visa problems because of their UK/European citizenship. It does not apply to programmers from other parts of the world
Some puts that I bought today will make a handsome profit sooner than later. Bidu went up coz US markets went up. That is no good reason. On the other hand, there is an article about Bidu's competitors poised to take away maret share. It's going to 60.
Would you buy a house if you had to go back to China on a short notice at the expiration of your H1 visa? And not knowing if you can ever come back? These guys don't even fund their 401Ks and take short term leases because they have to move from city to city - depending on where their consulting/offshor company needs them for clients all over US
Then it should not have waited for rally to go up. The fact is, others are growing faster (that's why they trade at higher PE) and sooner or later, they will take away market share. The first one in gets too much of market share but eventually loses some to others.
You are right. The professional jobs created are mostly in IT. Those get taken by foreign workers who save money and take it back. They can't be buying houses without at least a green card. Many get jobs sitting in their home countries where US companies have branches. So we are left will little to feel happy about the jobs report