ONTY is the real deal better safety profile better drug ... I can provide more details ...do some DD and check it out for yourself ... Good luck investing .....
I am not singing the praises ..It is just how Biotech goes. But down 80% is a bit much in one day ..over half the share float traded today so the stock has to stablize here. I will re-evaluate after more data comes out when they review it more deeply. Lots of institutions in this so it will be interesting to see who bought more and who sold etc.. Then I will eiter hold on or dump and take my loss.. at that point good luck
Oncothyreon (ONTY) still has an attractive market cap ($390.8 million) This stock probably won’t move much until we see more data maybe towards the end of the year at San Antonio. One potential pivotal piece of data could come from the Dana Farber study which started prior to ONTY acquiring the drug from Array I believe they must be close to finishing their dose-escalation. The trial is enrolling up to 50 patients with active brain mets from Her2+ breast cancer. In the Dana Farber study 380 is paired with Herceptin for systemic control. We have no idea when they will release results but again I am hoping for the San Antonio breast conference in December. I talked with ONTY management Friday and the CEO stated that they have submitted abstracts for the San Antonio breast conference from the company run study pairing 380 with Kadcyla from more than 50 patients some of which had CNS disease. This will be an update on the data previously reported at ASCO. The Xeloda combo trials will not be updated. ONTY plans to meet with the FDA in the fall to discuss what would be needed in a trial design for approval of 380 in CNS metastatic Her2+ breast cancer. There has never been a trial just for approval in metastatic breast in the CNS. The company is waiting to evaluate the combo of 380 and Kadcyla in regards to brain mets before making any final decisions on what protocol to go with. Currently the plan is to start a combo Phase II trial including Xeloda and probably Herceptin for refractory disease to include CNS disease, which could also serve for registration. PUMA (PBYI), has a current market cap of $3.45 billion with what I think is an inferior drug with more side-effects—it is just much further ahead in clinical
Why would I short this? It can only go to zero ... Which is only .25 cents away. Lol.. This will
Close down tomorrow sorry ..
You are right I should have not looked at the earnings ..cause it was a joke ... I have been looking for a reason to buy this pig but I cannot find one ...even Orbimed sold out.. Buddy you do not want own this if and when they reverse split this thing and they have to ... Because these guys would have to sell way to many shares at these levels to raise any significant money .. Anyway no one would give them any money at these levels cause they can't get out of there own way of stupidity. Hey look at it this way they don't even manufacturer the stents and all it is a piece of mesh around a stent they don't even manufacture. Where is the revolution? Wholly smokes ...guess what you dont think the big boys are working on simalar stents ??? Better study up young buck ... And do some patent searches on other stent technology from the big boys in the business.. Good luck
They $9.7 million left .. Or two more quarters of cash ... So get ready for a reverse split and dilution big time... Who the hell would buy this piggy now ???
Not inspired at all ... A trained monkey could manage this company better ... What a bunch of incompetent nit wits ... They needed a partner that gave them money !!! More dilution coming here friends good luck
I don't short stocks period ....these guy ain't gonna go BK .. But they are going to dilute any present day share holders ... If you want a stock that is going to move higher And you like low priced stocks look at MSTX ... At least Bakers Bros has a position in that penny stock. Another good one to look at that could really move higher in a big way is ONTY... ARRY, CRIS, IDRA, ARQL , BLRX are all much better low price stock choices then this thing.. Good luck
I looked at 13f on Nasdaq site I do not see where bakers bros owns TTPH
complicated intra-abdominal infection (cIAI) estimates (peak sales of around $475 million) given positive data from the IGNITE1 trial
I am not singing the praises ..It is just how Biotech goes. But down 80% is a bit much in one day ..over half the share float traded today so the stock has to stablize here. I will re-evaluate after more data comes out when they review it more deeply. Lots of institutions in this so it will be interesting to see who bought more and who sold etc.. Then I will either hold on or dump and take my loss.. at that point good luck