(1) Average volume is trending downwards. Investor's interest in PLUG is waning
(2) PLUG price is also trending downwards with some gains but gains evaporate quickly
(3) PLUG's losses are widening despite higher sales. Fundamental flaw with operations despite demand
(4) No strategic partnership indicating PLUG is expanding into any other areas besides their old business model of forklifts that is losing money with every sale
(5) PLUG's 2 years of projected sales is already baked into current pricing. Any stumble or deviation from the projection will result in a big price drop.
(6) Only 2 analysts are following PLUG. Neither evenue nor concept is worthy of analysts to even consider following (by the way, Cramer is not counted as an analysts- Clown yes, analysts..no)
The fact that PLUG stock price plunged well below PLUG's stock offering tells me
(1) Management knew that the price will go lower and now is the time to strike while the going is hot (the timing of RELION purchase using PLUG's stocks just happens to be when PLUG stock was at its highest )
(2) Whoever bought all those shares in one lump sum used the shares to short PLUG and caused the price to further drop
Whether you are long or short, it is obvious that PLUG is a highly manipulated stock with big jumps and losses. Plug is not for the faint of hear, people buying on margin, and certainly not sitting long term on this position. The fact that PLUG lost more than 60% of its value within a few weeks (high at $11) should be very obvious to investors that PLUG is manipulated and highly over leveraged in value.
Dan Junius (CEO) have only a BA in political science and bought his MBA from Kellogs to pump up his credentials. He came through the ranks of bean counting with no science background or qualifications to run a Biotech company. At best, his conservative methods is only good for as a defensive play to keep IMGN alive but not good enough for IMGN to thrive. Right now he is using IMGN as an ATM to draw his annual salary and being compensated for doing nothing to increase IMGN nor shareholder value.- This pretty much summes up why IMGN is failing.
Each day management let their pipeline products die on the vine, IMGN intrinsic value will drift lower along with the stock price. At some point IMGN patent will also expire which will make IMGN worthless. Time is ticking and management is floundering. Will someone put turbo on this donkey....
(1) It's revenue stream is terrible. Form lousy licensing agreements that pays a fraction of what IMGN technology is really worth
(2) No product of their own
(3) High operating costs with negative margins
(4) CEO have no science background to lead the company
(5) Management does not even have faith in it's own abilities as reflected by virtually no inside ownership of IMGN I hope sooner or later someone sees the value of IMGN technology and just buy, nuture it, and grow it.
(1) Trading 30x earnings
(2) High revenue, no profits and hemmorhaging cash
(3) 2 analysts working 24/7 pumping PLUG
(4) Insiders sell at every pump
(5) Big mouth CEO ANdy is really a paid cheerleader consisting over promise and under deliver
(6) small retail LONGS are clueless about what PLUG really do...FORKLIFTS not cars, buses
(7) PLUG keep diluting its stock to raise cash to cover a leaking revenue stream
(8) PLUG's loss is getting bigger eevry quarter
(9) PLUG have no patents that really keeps competition out
(10) PLUG HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 15 YEARS WITH NOT 1 PENNY TO SHOW FOR IN PROFITS but have lost close to $1BB in Investor's money.
Analysts upgrade to outperform than turns around and lower the price. Cowen in only 1 of 2 analysts following PLUG. No broker will let me borrow PLUG to share at this price level. Only option is to buy PUTS. Hope to collect on Friday.
I tried repeatly to get shares to short when it was obvious that PLUG will sink and my broker (TDameritrade) cannot obtain any shares so I have no choice but to buy PUTS. I am beginning to suspect available shares to short is made available for institutional traders only and not retail traders like myself. If that is the case, bigger drop to come.
(1) PLUG is not at an efficiency point yet that it can even break even on every unit it sells. As a result, PLUG has high revenue but continues to lose money
(2) PLUG is trying to break into a well established competitive market of alternative energy. Other energy sources have already established a solid infrastructure at an affordable price (lithium battery cars, compressed natural gas). Hydrogen batteries have a long ways to go before mainstream
(3) PLUG's business is highly volatile- depending on who is in Congress, the minute subsidies for alternative energy dries up, PLUG's customer and revenue base dries up. Depending on congress whim to survive is very scary
(4) PLUG does not a break through technology that others cannot duplicate. The minute PLUG becomes profitable, competition will jump right in and rob PLUG's market share.
Business school 101
No profit+high cost to go mainstream+no barrier to entry from competition+artificial price subsidies= failing business. Part of being a smart business man is to know when to shut it down.
I can't think of anyone willing to give me money for 15 years to develop a business that have not made a dime. This is what PLUG did for it's investors.
Pump as you will, but to me, PLUG is dead. Big PUT position and doing very well.
Pre-release parts of the earnings to pump up PLUG 4% to buffer the loss after the entire financial news is released the follwing day. If not fo rthe buffer, PLUG would have lost well over 10% in 2 days. At every turn, PLUG price is manipulated to stay up. But at teh end of the day, a pig is a pig no matter how well disguised. Look...NO PROFITS WITH INCREASING LOSS.
To measure the extent of my profit based on the delusions the LONGS are having. I suspect half of the pumpers are really shorts getting new suckers to buy in and the other half are bagholders.
PLUG has been running in the red for 15 years on investors money. If you owened a business, you should know a negative cash flow for this long have pretty much diluted your sahreholder's equity to nothing. Also, if you own a business, you should know that patents is what keeps your competition away when you are finally making money and so far, any company can steal PLUG's market if they choose. Good luck with that......
It's not about sales, it's about profits. None of the LONGS seem to understand this basic concept. PLUG is selling alot but losing money.
■The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 35.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Thank you for your hard earned money LONGS