need to break 1.75 with volume to have any chance of seeing 2 again today.
8.41+ will be miracle.
if not 2 by close -
I just thought short may cover - forget it... going to low 7(s) and i'm bag holder
would be nice enough. I dont think anyone buys into buyout story but earnings are out and some shorts may cover with overall market green today and having 3 day weekend.
just touched.. so going to 9.9-10
and then all about earnings.
goes to 15-16 range quickly - IMO
and 10 comes very quickly. either ways going to 10
would be buyer in low 90(s) if happens.
and oil to low 20(s) if not 18
XLE is holding good even though S&P is below 1867 but i wouldn't buy until retest lows
i'm waiting for retest of lows since i sold in low 19(s) - gotta admit though not sure if it will hold but will give it a try for double bottom when happens.
by close - and then open @11
told you so.. (it can easily see 11 in few weeks) -
could go 15-16 before all said & done.
sold my oil stocks last week... we are going to 12.5
until then forget it.
i may have to buy it higher but like to be safe - new lows aren't good for sure..