2.5-2.6 next resistance and then 2.9-3
possible - IMO (Its in rally mode) If we hold until weekend above 35.25 then going to 39 easy
2.45-2.5 wouldn't surprise me today as well if volume kicks in..
2.3+ would be great -
If earnings show some good guidance it could see 3-3.5
and then boom to 9.5 would be ideal but then no one knows how it's going to go..
huge buy order will break it through today and then chase is on.... 8.5 to be seen today.
AND 10 is next
and not sure if it will recover by EOY
and i had few long shares which i sold today @8 - It may pop another 5% but then i'm not buying into it as good move/deal -
chart says so -
could be interesting indeed... Apple probably needs badly...
and going to run higher.. but then it needs breather anyways so wouldn't surprise me if it stays between 5.5-6.5
before moving up
and could run to 8-8.5 very quickly..
for jump to 8(s) - 8+ close possible
if not 10 - possible with the volume.
if any good news which sounds like it; could easily double from here
and then sell to how low it can go? worse case today i would think 4.2x -
If it holds 6 and breaks day high then visit to 7.5-7.6 -