Praxair granted patent reveiw related to INOMAX.
July 29, 2015, USPTO denied petitions by Praxair for IPR proceedings on four of five additional Mallinckrodt patents for INOMAX expiring in 2029."
USPTO has not granted Praxair anything yet.
"On September 22, 2015, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO) Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) granted requests by Praxair Inc. for an administrative trial proceeding on five U.S. patents related to INOMAX® (nitric oxide) that expire in 2031.
This proceeding is known as an inter partes review (IPR). Praxair’s petitions seek USPTO review of certain claims related to INOMAX which cover gas delivery systems and methods of using such systems. This decision by the USPTO to grant an IPR trial is not a final determination on the patentability of these five Mallinckrodt patents.
Previously, on July 29, 2015, the USPTO denied petitions by Praxair for IPR proceedings on four of five additional Mallinckrodt patents for INOMAX expiring in 2029."
12. Hire an accountant to review CONSISTENCY of data on different pages. For example p/e ratios, earnings, yields vary depending on what page you are looking at. Summary page VS competitor pages. Summary VS earnings estimates pages. Data feed for each element should be the same AND correct. Only ONE accountant looking at these pages would suffice ... backed up by a financial analysts and enough technical programmers to fix it. Use your human resources to ensure Yahoo! Finance is THE leader in financial data accuracy. It will never be completely accurate, but it should be at least 99%.
How about charging each listed company to ensure their data matches their SEC Filings data? Don't list them on Yahoo! Finance if they are NOT. Example: MNK summary page displays totally different earnings than earnings forecast /history page. This makes Yahoo! Finance look like amateurs instead of professionals.
1. Your Yahoo! Finance users are the wealthier than all other categories of users in the world. Recognize this reality.
2. Instead of changing things all the time, focus on completeness and accuracy of financial data presented. Example: Showing only a few equity options, show all. 20 minute delay is ok. And don't tell me it CAN'T be done when you waste money on hundreds of useless changes and acquisitions.
3. Higher wealth user, you value time. Maximize user efficiency on Yahoo! Finance. Example: Making me click 5 times to get most recent 10 messages on an equity message board makes me go to your competitor.
4. Stop changing "how" things work. Focus on "what" (data accuracy and completeness).
5. Fix "what" you present to maximize efficiency of user time. Another example: Single table of financial data showing as many columns as necessary to cover things like book value and yield on the equity comparison page.
6. Provide the capability to subscribe to a Yahoo! Finance version that DOES provide maximum efficiency.
7. Clearly your employees DO NOT use Yahoo! Finance or they would have made improvements long ago. Changing HOW message boards are presented are NOT improvements.
8. Again. Spend your millions on enhancements of WHAT data quality is instead of "how" message boards work.
9. Again. You will NEVER make improvements unless you KNOW your users on Yahoo! Finance.
10. NOT spending more time on efficiency of users AND data completeness is causing me to switch to alternatives more and more frequently.
11. Why not spin off Yahoo! Finance and someone with more focus can make the necessary improvements since whomever makes the decisions over the past 10 years have more interest in playing musical chairs by making "how" it looks instead of "what" is presented.
I just went around several Korean, Chinese, Latin markets and discovered those old hens are commanding a price nearly 3 times the price of broilers per pound. The 40 million destroyed are resulting in a significant premium already.
Not to worry, Iran is going to absorb over 220,000 tons of Basmati rice within 12 months which will directly address this Balogna about Prescient's primary none issue.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
It is indeed interesting how fast demand for a specialty gourmet commodity can change in a nanosecond based on an international agreement.
HDFC price:book not as good as IBN indicating IBN is underpriced.
HDFC p/e ratio much higher than IBN indicating IBN is underpriced.
HDFC PEG ratio much higher than IBN indicating IBN is underpriced.
IBN has the best CEO in all banking worldwide.
HDFC who knows? It certainly does not care what numbers it sees posted on sites like Yahoo! Finance.
Hi Carylyn. You've been short, long and now short again?
CALM is another heavily shorted stock that beats stocks like GOOG over time.
Very simple business with superior management.
You are right.
Consumers should indeed install seat belts on their own dime.
Child safety seat manufacturers will create their own standards and consumers will buy the ones with the least number of child injuries.
Vehicle manufacturers would install the most reliable child seats.
The data will be collected by the insurance companies.
Again, industry self regulating is the way to go.
Get rid of all government and things will work fine and taxes will plummet.
Please, no government regulations on drones.
After a few passenger jets crash, the drone industry will self regulate.
Self regulation will then be more effective than government and the more crashes the stronger the regulations WITHOUT congressional intervention.
Vote Republican, against regulations!
The last thing we need in USA is more regulations.
In fact, regulations are anti American.
The drone manufacturers will self regulate.
I will be voting for the most right wing libertarian anti-regulation candidate on the ballot who opposes new regulations.
How is the China operation doing?
Next time learn that investment is a democracy is far superior, such as India.
China has zero respect for your proprietary technology and will take you to the grave.
For Chile to lose its export market for fruits & vegetables by turning its back on USA and its own corporations would spell total economic disaster for Chile. It simply is not going to happen.
For USA to lose machinery, cosmetics, personal hygiene products would also be a huge mistake and USA corporations like Proctor & Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, Caterpillar, John Deere, Whirlpool, and many others. Wall Street is NOT going to let that happen either direction and at either end of the supply chain.