Any thoughts when we will hear the Board's decision on the $20 buyout offer? I am thinking management will reject it. Buyout at $20 appears to be fair, though, especially given last quarter's weak results (and it appears next quarter will be the same thing). Just don't understand why they haven't announced their decision yet....How long does it take to evaluate the offer? It's been on the table for quite some time. I sold my entire position in anticipation of a rejected offer as upside is limited...I view downside with certainly much more risk.
If the Board rejects the offer, expect the stock to lcorrect 20% or more. Business is weakening....I think Greg Tunney is a great CEO, but am disappointed they still have not closed a new acquisition since Baggalini. If offer is rejected and stock drops significantly, I may reestablish a position.