I haven't jumped on them because I wanted to buy them cheaper. I had buy orders in all day at the opening PPS and none were sold to me. Then it jumped up to $2.38, I was waiting for it to go back down but bought 200 shares just to get some shs. I still have my buy orders in at the lower PPS and I'm hoping they get filled.
RF has a PE of 11. There's a big difference between the two. I'm not a SNV shareholder so I really have no ball in this game but when the TARP is repaid this baby will go up. I could see it going to $7 easily.
someone just sold me 200 shares at $2.38/sh. I wish they would have sold me more but atleast I got 200 shares.
What's funny is when he switched id's last week and forgot to login under the original one. He really messed up big time and got busted using multiple id's. So far he's this id, ronr and milkhaler. I suspect he may also be boxboy.
Why is it so important for you to bash this stock? we gert it, you don't want to own shs. in this co. You have no integrity here. You were busted using multople ID's. Go to a board where you like the stock.
The poorest run companies out there. Noe only are they run so poorly but they have over 3B in debt and very little money and they don't even pay a dividend. Anyone ever wonder where all their money goes? Buyer beware.
Don't be fooled. This stock is a bad stock to buy. Don't fool for this gimmick of theirs. Don't buy DF just because of the spin off. Like I said it's a gimmick. Don't be fooled.
Don't buy just for the spin off. DF is going to go down a lot. There's going to be bad news coming.
ace, I appreciate you looking out for the best bargains in the stock market. I own some BCCI and I think it has lots of room to grow. It should be .25 sometime this year and that's a nice profit even from where it is now. they have an ice cream brand going into stores but the NASDAQ listing, that could take 2 years. They have been given a symbol but to actually get listed, that coud take some time. They're opening their stores in great locations, they opened one very close to Arizona State university. I do think overall BCCI is a great investment..
Best stocks of 2013.
1. They will be listed on the NASDAQ this year. Some people won't invest in OTC stocks.
2. Funds will buy Z Trim stock once it's listed and that will drive the price up.
3. Z Trim will be selling industrial products to big oil companies and the like.
4. Z Trim signed a contract with a major pizza chain and that will make other big cos. look at us for product.
5. Z Trim has ex CEO's of major food businesses working for them and they know how to promote a product.
5a. These ex CEO' still have contacts in their old cos. like Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell, etc.
6. Aveka built a new building just to manufacture Z Trim product.
7. Number of shares. There are only 25.15M shares of stock out there. 80% is owned by Brightline and a lot of the other 20% is owned by longs like myself. We are not going to sell cheap so there are not a lot of tradeable shares out there. This will drive the pps up.
7a. There is going to have to be a split. There is no way around this. Once we are listed on the NASDAQ funds that mirror the NASDAQ will have to buy shares, other funds will buy shares, investors will want shares. There are not enoug, plain and simple. This split will cut the price in half or more, depending on the split, but pre spit, the pps will go up.
8. Z Trim product has been cleared to be used in beaf. Beaf, do you know how much beaf americans eat? Just look at the business MCD does. MCD uses just a tiny amount of the total beaf used in this country.
9. Z Trim is adding new customers weekly.
10. Z Trim is adding new products to their line on a reg. basis.
11. Z Trim sell their product in the US and other countries, but they will be expanding their business abroad, where it has mega room to grow.
12. 4 words, NON GMO corn products. Nuff said.
13. yoy sales growth. Every yearwill look better than the last.
14. Brightline. Brightline was created by millionaires just to invest in Z Trim. These are some of the brightest minds in the business world. They're winners.
WRONG about a stock? Keep bashing this stock. Since you started bashing Z Trim it has gone up from about $1.60 to $2.73. Now, if you bought it at $1.60 instead of shooting off your mouth you would be making money like the rest of us.