What do you think?
No brainer PMC is going a lot higher
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I expect PMC to reach $50 soon
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Date Research Firm Action From To
Sep 4, 2013 Argus Downgrade Buy Hold
If you want to test a drug, the liver processes 99% of all drugs 1st Pass in glucuronidation and the kidney's the remaining 1%. Hence ONVO is hitting the sweet spot with simulating liver (and soon kidney cells). Value in ONVO is in rapid drug screening. This is where ONVO will make ALL it's money is screening small molecules for toxicity for the next 5-10 years. ONVO will start transplanting tissue in disease ridden organs within a decade but that is after some major collaborations not yet on the market. Another area for ONVO : Autodesk & ONVO are working together to use their 3D software to help create structure for the growth of blood vessels which is the first step in creating viable tissue that lasts more than 96 hours.
Told you so...... Chinese eat your money and fart it. Beware the likes of KNDI
Short term ok
Entered KNDI around 4 after Seeking Alpha article. Exited 90%. Nice business. But main concern is that KNDI is Chinese. Chinese have been eating American Investors' money and farting it out.
Hey ajax9999 - Do you have any intelligence whatsoever, please don't steal your parents money to smoke pot. Next major announcement, New GMO to prevent bad seeds like you from sprouting.
Hey ajax9999, stockjockey2000 - Do you realize this is a stock message board. May be you have no education to realize that. Do you have any intelligence whatsoever, please don't steal your parents money to smoke pot. A lot of people wish there are genetically modified seeds to prevent bad seeds like you from sprouting.
Monsanto (MON) +3.3% premarket after Argentina's agriculture minister indicates China had approved Intacta soybeans for import. Morgan Stanley says, if correct, it "checks the single most important box in our Monsanto investment thesis." Piper Jaffray calls Intacta MON's "single most important earnings driver" for the next five years. Also, Macquarie upgrades MON to Outperform, seeing an attractive entry point for investors.
$MON - Several firms out positive on Monsanto after Argentina’s Ag minister indicated China has approved Intacta soyabeans for imports
$MON - Piper Jaffray says: 'Intacta represents the single most important earnings driver over the next 5 years' Overweight and $135 tgt