I dont get the fact that NQ is letting its self played with these foolish ideas. What the hell is wrong with THE management..
I think you said it all. I am upset at the fact that NQ mgt even put out this PR.
NQ was not obliged to put out pr based on stupid offer, Again shows NQ management does not believe in its self. I would have kicked out these guys out my office
I agree that they are required by SEC to do that, but not if they thought that the offer was worthy of the company.. SO what i am saying is just because someone makes an offer you do not have to put out a PR..Just think if someone came in with an offer of $4, would NQ put out a PR.. Absolutely not.. It shows lack of management confidence in their company.. If for one would have kicked Bison out of the office knowing what my company was worth..
I am surprised at the management for even putting out this PR, it continues to show their inability how to run the company. or what NQ is worth. Is this sign of how inapt in NQ's legal counsel . I am sorry to say that Henery is an idiot and not taking charge or believing in NQ.
This seems like a retail long squeeze not a short squeeze, Shorts will not move out of this stock until they see offer of greater than $15
As i said NQ was played / screwed by MW before and now by Bison with this ridicules offer. If i was NQ, i throw them out of the office..As you said, with cash, clean DT, new auditor, growing business, new deals, q1, q2 2014 projections showing 100% yoy growth. This has to be a joke..I am speechless.... and you can see this is more of a long squeeze and not a short squeeze..
This is stupid offer, before NQ was played by MW and now it is being played be one of their own holder BISON. I agree NQ prior to MW was worth 22plus and with all the noise by NQ about growing business, higher revenues etc etc all we can get is 9.80. This does not make sense..I am holding, not adding, will wait and see if above 15 may be then i will consider selling otherwise staying put. By the way there are not that many retail buyers, that can move the price so I say to all longs hold and wait
Kenji, what the hell is going on, this is a BS offer. If i recall NQ owns 70% of the voting rights. As NQ has said they are worth more, Why would they even consider this stupid low ball offer.
This offer is a slap in the face of all longs, is this is the best TOPIKA guy recently appointed at the BOD could do. Based on what the longs believe and what NQ thinks of its business company should be getting an offer in the range of 20plus. This offer just does not make sense...
Excellent news, will help PPS, but what we need prior to F-20 is a news that will make the stock jump 2 to 3 dollars for real short squeeze, shorts are not going to give up since they have been taking positions from 15 downwards. I would not be surprised if their avg is around 10 to 12 at this point.. F-20 in my opinion is not coming till Oct may be Nov..
I agree with your statement, 200 mil revenue, there can not be that many transactions, no doubt they have many devices and as many questionable transactions as per DT findings, question we need to debate is what level of depth would the new auditor need to go to verify these transactions and how much time will it take to get that done. I am only guessing that all of this work if done with expediently can be completed with in 3 months, whihc will put us in October time frame. Having said that auditors are not bound by the time limit depending on what they find. Which even makes it harder for NQ to even give us some guesstimate as to when can we expect the release of F-20. bottom line we longs have no option other than to wait till Q4 till then price will languish in the 6 to 9 range.
3rd party verification may be out of scope, but auditor will be expected to verify all of 2013 financial transactions, and where ever records can not be corroborated they will have to get written statement from management and possibly from the third party with which the interaction was done. This will be time consuming and can take months. Not sure if new auditor have the capacity to do the needful by Oct 2014 to file f-20. I would lobe to hear from NQ to see if they can give us any insight as to when the F20 filing is likely to happen, keeping us hanging is not working the NQ favor, it is time they did something for the longs,
I recall one of the long holder was an auditor, may be he can respond if he gets to read this message..
This is the discussion we should have in order to figure out NQ's future.
It would be right to say, that None of us the info to say for sure if NQ can deliver F-20 with certainty. How ever we can put forth our views.
SO let me start this discussion by saying that, we know May15 extension was missed, question is why?
1. May be NQ had hopes that DT would be finished well before March and that would give 6 weeks to PWC to do their work to put out an F-20 by May 15th. But that did not happen. One can only guess, may be NQ lied or they really felt that is was all doable by May 15. It is my opinion that NQ knew that DT was not going to get done in time and news had leaked out to shorts which did not help the stock.
2. And when the DT did come out ( June 4th), at which point DT findings gave PWC the ammunition it needed to ask for Extended audit in which they demanded third parties to open up their books. Again IMO PWC must have told NQ of this requirement around first week of June. At this point NQ found its self in a jam not knowing what to do. AT the same time this info was leaked to outside and stock started tumbling.
More to come later.........
I know, not too long ago NQ was at 26, even after the MW attack, so if NQ clear its 2013 audit, given that they are projection q1 2014 and q2 2014 to be better than last year, there i s no reason that can not get to 26 level. One big question will be that DOW does not start slipping. Also take a look at QIHU, they are trading at $95 with PE of 85 and there revenue is around 900 mil where as NQ revenue is in the 300m range, no doubt EPS relative to qihu is way behind. If we can improve EPS and even if we can get 40PE, NQ can easily make $40, you /we just have to be little patience..whihc is hard to come by knowing we are so far from this number at present..
many a long on this board are under water so all we can do is to wait it out, one thing is for certain there are not that many retail people jumping in knowing what NQ has gone through, few for sure but not enough to make a difference in the price of the stock, Any how it is going to take 3 to 6 months if all goes well for this stock to be back in 20+ range. I think it is worth the wait and if it can get to 20 then 30 to 40 is also possible provided their revenue increase YOY remains in the 60 to 70% range..