Ok so I am new to this and I guess that this has already been talked about, but if you are a BRY holder and like the merger, Why not just sell now and Buy LNCO at @1.46 instead of the 1.25 in the offer? If you don't like the deal why not just sell BRY because the stock price will most likely fall. A rework of the deal would only give you what you could get on the open market today so that can't be an incentive. The only reason to own BRY right now seems to be that you think the break up of the deal will send BRY higher. I just don't see that happening. To me I would sell BRY and buy LNCO or sell BRY and buy back in after the deal is canceled at a much lower price. I just don't see the value in holding BRY no matter which way the deal goes.
johns.patrick , this is not the board to discuss this but I just couldn't let the 1 million dollar cost comment go. Forget all the work that the Bush administration put in to locating Bin Laden. The Obama administration was in place for over 3 1/2 years doing the same thing. Spending hundreds of millions in that search. Just think about it for a moment. The helicopter that was left behind and destroyed during the raid cost upwards of 30 million.
Here is your problem. " yet to be prosecuted or brought against them " and " I have heard, if and when " When you want to put fear of a stock into a story you can't use statements like this, while they provide you with cover they also make your attempt transparent.