Are speculating we may see the lows next week and then start to recover. if your looking to swing a few shares down here, one might look closely for the lows of the week and buy some. But for those who look at catching falling knives as an art form, this week may be a good time to be watching closely. The $3.60's would be very compelling buys if you ask me, and certainly any lower. I'm thinking late in the week if they intend to inflict more pain on us. I mean why let up on us on Wednesday? If it were me, I'd make you hold low all next weekend and feel miserable and hopeless before I brought it up and covered some. I keep thinking that the high $4's are where we are headed next. Might take a couple of months. To make a $1 a share you have to buy very low. If it were to run to $5.20 when this all turns around and starts to recover, then that would turn a nice trade into a great one. If your long minded, might be an opportunity to add to your core. If the talking heads are wrong, well,....never mind. GLTA.
I've seen them drop this 4 cents on a thousand shares and have it take 5k shares bought to bring the price even. This is what they do. All is possible with the MM's help.
It is a big mistake to think you can't make money buying and selling to yourself. These guys can bring it down for half what it costs to bring it up. They are busy covering their last short down here with out raising the price. Called "short churning." That's why they like low volume. Sell one share to bring it down a cent and buy two to get it back up one cent. Made one cent on the trade. Multiply that by millions and you're making serious money all day with the stock hardly moving. That's why they say HFT shorts always cover. Except for buyout news they always make money. Very frustrating.
Low volume is what HFT shorts crave, then they can control the bid and ask. That they are in total control and are not taking it way down is what is encouraging.
Yeah it's below $4, but within range of a tiny pop pulling it back to $4. This could have been brought down easily to the low $3's on day like today. But no. Strength is a relative thing. Holding $3.87 on a day like today is strength in my opinion.
Check out the urine reference. They won't let me post it here.
He's my new temporary best friend. Keep talking oversold bio buddy and I'll turn on my kitchen Tv so you get better Neilson ratings. Stay long.
Wait a minute. How would longs selling to shorts help IRWD? It wouldn't. Why would he want us to sell? Maybe he is paid and this IRWD stuff is all BS. That would make sense to. It's like "clue," for bored longs. What was it, Dr. Plumb in the dining room with the candlestick. This guy isn't bashing the product he wants us to sell. Never trust a liar.
Can hardly believe our board has been trashed for months because of some kid with few shares in IRWD.
Longs here swing more shares in their trading accounts on Tuesday than his entire position.
Not paid? Amazing! Unemployed, waiting for IRWD's five year plan to play out so he can break even.
I commented some time ago that he "thought small." Now we know I was right.
The longs here must look like whales to Bleek, but we're just retail longs holding through phase III data like Paulson.
He makes a strong case for limiting the freedom of speech. JUST GO AWAY!
Nice to see someone rip Bleek a new one. I don't read the IRWD board much anymore but your post brought me there. If this guy isn't paid he's deranged. I always gave him a break becasue I thought he was trying to earn a living. I don't bash paid bashers becasue they have no choice but to post garbage to feed their kids. But if Bleak turns out to be an IRWD long, well,..he needs to be committed. What is it? You guys seem to know.
I see all these blocked posts below. Remember, I can't see them and don't respond to them. These guys went through years of my posts (wow, I'm flattered and long winded too) trying to dig up some embarrassing post and came up with the well know fact that I held through phase III. Guilty. Right or wrong, I'm real and I don't need to push others down to elevate myself. Congrats to the guys at VHC on their win against Apple. If I had any stones I'd buy some premarket, but it's already up $4.50+. Who knows how far it could go. Traded at $40 years ago.
This is my spec play, and I'm very unhappy with the pps but really happy with the company. When you read the new Linzess numbers and growth rate, you've just love our enterprise value projections for buyout. And we own 100%.
Although I've never been a warrant holder, the timing on them with FDA approval coming right about the same time would worry me if I held them. Does anyone know how many shares worth would expire? I know it's a bit crass, but if they all expired there would be more for all the rest at buyout. Others are far more knowledgable than me when it comes to warrant expiry. But I'm curious about what people think about this.
Short squeeze at VHC. YEAH! Gotta love it as a beaten down SGYP long.
People keep talking about Trov's patents. I thought the patents had been transferred to another company owned by the creators of Trov and Trov held a license. Am I wrong about this?
I remember a couple of years ago it worried me, then I came around to thinking it was smart. Guys like Kyle Bass (very smart short hedgie) short you then file suit against the company asserting that your patents are invalid because you can't patent nature. Then the stock drops 70%. When the suit is announced, Kyle cover his short, and laughs all the way to the bank. Not so easy to do when the patents are separated from the entity itself and held by a holding company also owned by the company. Can some kind long educate me or point me in the right direction.
Agree. MM's been burned twice closing it in the $3's. Still watching, unfortunately still more downside in the big market I think. I try never to under estimate the arrogance of shorts, and they are opportunist if nothing else. But this has a $1 downside and $9 upside. Hard to go wrong down here. Would be nice to see my $4.50 shares come into play. And if they are audacious enough to take it to $3.50 I'm a buyer again. Then I could swing back twice to my $4.50 shares. I'm a long at heart, but just love swinging when things are so low there's almost no downside. I mean really, what are they going to do? Take it down to $3 for a week? Oh no! I'm scared.
Wisco, I'm holding you to your guarantee. Know you have the shares to back it up. Good luck longs. News has been beyond my expectations twice now. Although it may go down a bit first, this thing is going up this year big time. Hope I have the stones to hold as it climbs. Always easier to do when when you're straight up long without a swing position. It's always when to sell the swing that hard.
Come to think of it, those that sell at IRWD for whatever reason will likely become buyers here. At these prices almost wish everything I had in bio was cash. Keep up the good work on stocktwits. These shorts are bumping heads with real hardcore longs down here. They must know that old longs from the $3's will never sell to them. Gl.
Wondered a long time why they turned down $30 a shares from Shire. Just read their press release and think I'm starting to get it. They turned down the money because they have even bigger long-term plans than most think. Looks like they are trying to use Linzess money to fund them becoming a free standing big pharma. They don't want to be bought by a Shire, they want to become Shire. That will take years. Said with current revenue stream they will never have to raise again. They have changed up on their investors. They now need a whole new bred of investors, those willing to invest for five years to see them through the transformation. I'd be #$%$ and sell. It wasn't a question of price for them, it's just not where the majority of the board want them to go. You know I love you, but I've always had mixed feeling about bashing our proxy. They have paved the road for us, spent hundreds of millions on advertising creating awareness of CIC and IBSC and shown as fact the sales potential of the drug and we all know that's how we'll be valued. Have always thought the higher the price there the better for us as our proxy. When the Shire guy says this will never sell, you just point to Linzess and laugh. Anyway, think the price drop at IRWD, apart from the terrible "risk off" IBB market) is more related to the change in expectations they have thrust on their investors. Many were in for a sale, saw their opportunity to get rich quick pass, and are selling, to be replaced by investors who buy into the whole "go big pharma" 5 year market plan they now have. Also, it says a lot of good things that they are funding this whole transformation with their proceeds from Linzess, whose sales are steadily rising along with revenue. It's good I think that there is big money to be made in Linzess, because we are clearly better, and big pharma wants to make money not cure cancer. You are read by many and I am one of your biggest fans. Consider the above though. Horse
Got a mess of shares at $4.50 so they'll have to take it down to $3.50 to get me in again at lower levels. Good buy. Owing to my current position I'll wait a bit to see where they take it during the big market sell off. Hard to lose long term buying the the $3's. Sgyp is a tough slog being shorted much more heavily than Trov if you can believe it, but will likely be $10 by December if you can wait on FDA approval. Also a Cerrone company, so you keep your cash in the family. Just a thought.
I think you may be forgetting about the big raise at $3.11. It's been the floor for a long time. Going longer is better. We've got the cash, might as well make it count. FDA approval raises the price of the sale don't you think.
Without shorts, trading on the fundamentals, we should be trading at around $8.50 right now. With shorts and manipulation, well there is no market price at all. It's just a matter of how much shorts are willing to spend to move us around, and that includes the MM who is complicit with the hedgies. $10 on FDA approval in December. My best.
Should also add that daily short interest was up to a week high 65% today. This correlates with the negative daily money flow and lower price. One would suspect that the price would be down more, but I think they fought off some late to the party buyers in the morning. The pop in the daily chart in the morning would also tend to support this conclusion. As for me, I'll be watching to see if this can hold $4 on a bad IBB day (not an up day) or whether $3.50 is next. Dumb retail out of the know just has to wait for tomorrow to see what they do. But it doesn't look great right now I think you'll have to agree. Even if the market recovers a bit tomorrow, I don't think it will tell the story. Just gotta wait. Gl.