Been waiting a long time for this. We're talking weeks now. Think I can wait. Glad for you guys who waited and are getting in lower today. Enjoy. No dry powder left. See you all later at $8. By the way, do you think the MM's are enticing the shorts to cover here?
This trading is going just like biodrifts article. They are cleaning out all the sellers now. Next comes the up leg. Check the article.
That's the problem with you Ding, always think short term. That's why your short trade is still a buck under water.
That was supposed to read, god knows I've got enough shares. Didn't mean to speak in Ebonics. Auto correct!
Moved it to $5.70. If I can't get it there I won't get it. I'm hard headed. God knows I be got enough shares.
Got 10k in at $5.65. Do I have a chance? Know the first fifteen minutes usually goes up before they start to take it down.
Isn't it coming up in a couple of weeks? MM is holding this up at 35 on will alone. There is no volume and if he wants any shares he's forced to drop it in tiny increments. For all the times people complain that MM's keep the price down, this one is keeping the price up on no volume. Keeps making me think he accumulating so he can sell the shares at higher levels. The one thing I can't find out is about dilution. Some talk on the timing of this and need for it would be welcome.
Although I've never pumped a stock on this board, for all longs here I d say look at SGYP tomorrow to buy. Tutes are loading up millions of shares for the run to come into April, May and June. They've brought it down from $6.60 to $5.70 to load up. A likely double from here to May. Another catalyst release in June could push it up another $2-3. Bio is what I really do. Tomorrow morning may be last chance to get in cheap. Wait for the first ten minute spike to go away and then see if they start to take it down a few cents. Anything under $5.70 is a gift. Low $5.70 is good too, but ideally you'd like to catch it at $5.65. May only be there for 15 minutes. Good luck to all.
Now it's time for Hipp to turn around like we all thought last quarter. Rumor has it we signed a major new name. Earnings should still stink, but supposedly the backlog should look good. It's all about dilution in the short run. Wonder why the MM won't take it down with no volume and shares sitting on the bid at lower levels? He's saving the share price right now.
Nice post aany. If they do bring this down tomorrow morning to $5.60, I just might buy 10,000 shares to trade the catalyst. And since weeks and days matter, anybody have a better estimate than April for the data release. We looking at the second third or fourth week? Also, since I'm considering buying shares in the morning if you could give me a read in the morning about where the blocks sit and your read, that would be nice.
Peter Finch had it right in "Network." It feels like we live in Crimea and just got occupied by tutes, shorts and MM's. I thought they did the short thing when they brought it down from $6.60. Guess not. Do you all hear me, you'll have to pry the shares from my dead hands before I sell.
Not a bad bet. With the stock already at $6, it's more like spending 60 cents betting it will go up more than sixty cents. If you think we'll run at least 60 cents before data, then the whole data jump could be dollars in your pocket. Someone mentioned that they thought the board was malfunctioning because the were no posts. But for the usual day trading notes from us tick by tickers, there is little to talk about right now. All longs are thinking the same three thoughts right now: "Hope the data is good. When will this finally run. How high will it go?" The time is finally now,..time to wait.
As long as they keep picking up a million shares below six, gotta think they'll do it again. Love to see all the accumulation though. Some one believes in the story.
This is like fishing. Can see the MM nibbling at the bid. He doesn't seem willing to drop it back to $5.82 though. If we could trade like this it certainly would be much easier to make money I think.
Great accumulation. Man, they're really loading up! Price will come. Aegis is great news. Love this action.
First, thanks so much wake for responding. Appreciate the effort. Hate to say it, but I agree with your overal assessment. The courts do not want to enforce tech patents. It will be very easy for them to reject this appeal, should they so decide. I've been following Apple's nightmare from the start. They've achieved very little. Worldwide, their record is even worse. It simply doesn't benefit the rest of the world to enforce apple's patents. As for the USPTO filings, I thought we had filed all our appeals to their claim denials a year ago. Aren't they supposed to get back to us?
Generally speaking, I'm a "cup half-full" kind of guy when it comes to predicting a stock will rise, but damn, this stock looks poised to run! It almost feels like the MM's and Tutes had a conference call on Friday and said, "Ok. That's it. It's load up day. If you want in, get in today. We'll keep it down for you all day no matter how many shares you buy, but we're moving on from here." If these guys are trying to create the illusion that we're going much higher very soon, I'm sold.