Consider that the company will likely be sold by the time this ever comes to a vote (six months from now) if it ever comes to a vote. Sending a little hostile takeover warning for free without actually doing anything, even voting. This is housekeeping with a message. Tutes will see it for what it is.
If shorts keep working to bring this down on Monday, it will just be a continuation of their most recent down move, and will have nothing to do with this. Let's root for volume Monday. It's the only way we can reach escape velocity and distance ourselves from the shorts. We need a couple of 2mm share days to put a world of hurt on shorts. If this gets to $5.50, the selling post cic won't even help them.
Every cover followed by a dump, but running negative on shares. This is serious stuff for them at this level.
A lot of the buying you believe to be long buying is short intra day covering. They generally throw it all right back at you. Shorts are on both sides of the trade during the day. Many of the strong up moves are shorts picking up shares to dump moments later. Count the shares on the up moves and then compare them to down moves that follow. Most down moves stop when the number of shares sold equal the number of shares just bought. You can somewhat tell when it's going to turn up or down using this method.
I'm with the guys who think their basis is around $4.50. They have trouble Hft'ing up there. Short interest out Friday after close. Should be interesting.
Would love to see this happen. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys. Hang on to your shares, particularly those aquired at $3. They're the best shares in your portfolio. They triple at $9.
Don't know if we're on the same page. This is all shorts, not consolidation. Upward resistance levels here are simply price points the shorts won't tolerate. They wanted to create a covering range at $4. Buyout rumor messed with them. They've weathered that at great expense, now it's back to the original plan. Hopefully only momo traders will sell to them. Good luck with that shorts. As always, hope the short trade fails miserably.
Think you may be ahead by a nose. Had 100k after OIC. But when they brought it down after that, below $3, picked up another 20k there. Won't be buying any at these levels. Might swing 20k at the top of a short squeeze if it were to happen. Feel I've had may chances low here and took advantage of them. I've still got to live with some shares I once bought at $5.70. Haven't fallen for a head fake since. Basis under $4 now. I'm just watching and waiting for it to come to me.
This has been an expensive move for shorts. I'm sure they've picked up momo shares and some stop losses, but I don't see much selling at all. Further, what's the point of doing all this if you don't take it below $4, to say $3.86. I will be surprised if we don't break $4 by Friday. If they don't get selling there, it will very bad for shorts and they're going have to rethink what they're doing. Deciding to stay in for phase III was a very audacious move on thier part. Hope it's their final act of arrogance. They can't cover without driving the price of this stock sky high, that's for sure, without selling.
You did good today. I thought we would close lower, at $3.12. Shorts bounced off $3.06 with 136 size sitting there. Thought they would retest but didn't have the size left. Good day with strong support, but I'm not sure if when they bounced off $3.06 they decided to accumulate some size and try later. We'll see how the end of the week goes. Anything that puts us in the news right now would be good. I don't trust these shorts. Glta.
Can never tell if it's the original fake Ron or the new fake Ron. Same with Hawktin. That ID cloning stuff is effective. But longs here love to talk about the competition because we're so much better. Take 16 times the recommended dose of sp333 and you get the runs. Scary, it's so good.
As far as shorts go this is all irrelevant of course. You guys all believe sp333 will be spun off, right? So it won't mean anything to sp333 anyway. Or are you changing your mind and saying that we're going to keep sp333? Sounds that way. Make up your mind are we keeping it or spinning it off? So it's bad if we keep it but it might be worse if we let it go? Love your linear arguments.
By the way, what happend to the bringdown today? Struggle, struggle. Hope your short trade fails as miserably as it appears to be doing. I suggest throwing good money after bad. A tried and true method to fail.
These buffoons just keep making things worse for themselves. Of all the HFT shorts in the world that could have shorted our company we had to get the stupid ones that get trapped and can't cover. Call some real shorts and the first thing they'll tell you is to have a thesis you morons. Whose call was it to stay for CIC phase III? Fire that guy immediately. Having to bring it down in the middle of an IBB rally? Must have been the same guy calling this that needs to be fired immediately. You guys are embarrassing shorts all over Wall Street. Stop flailing around and act like real shorts. Double down or go home.
Anyone can sell with an HFT platform and bring a low- float stock like this down. Bringing it down's only half the trade if you're short. Trade's not done till your last short share covers. These guys need to buy 16 million shares over the board under $4.50. If we sell before these guys cover they're going to wake up down 80 - 160mm. That's major money in anyone's book. They'll try to unload shares after phase three with some bringdown help. With buyout in the air we'll have to see how many millions of shares they'll get. If people don't sell to them then they've got nowhere to go. Want to really force a short squeeze? Don't sell after data release. They need us, we don't need them.
Actually, I should and do apologize to old longs. It's just that what has happened here is such a travesty. Holding shares in this company has really been a leaning experience. Books on HFT trading hardly scratch the surface of this nightmare. We should all chip in and buy the SEC commissioner some shares. He just might follow the stock for a week. Boy, what a shock that would be! That's right Mr. Commissioner, SGYP manipulated like a boardwalk carny game. Thanks for being oblivious.
Buyout is the only thing that scares these guys, so they're scared,..whether you know it or not. They have been a plague on this company ever since their first botched 8mm share short. Doubling down into our non dilutive financing was a disaster for everyone. And here we are six weeks from CIC data and months away from buyout and these idiots spent the last week throwing the kitchen sink at us to get us down from $4.62? Anyway,..im really sick of these guys raining on my parade, and I would love someone to buy 8mm shares and rip thier guys faces off. In until buyout!
Your right. Even when I read it again I didn't notice. Then it hit me. $4! Kind of them to forgive me the error.
Will we have advance notice of a conversion short of buyout, or can they convert and then let us know? Front running the smart money could be useful. One thing's for sure, they're not converting now and selling to shorts at $4.24. That must mean they think it goes higher, you think?
Thank you! That is exactly what they're thinking! Everyone else seems unconcerned. We know what those rat brains are thinking. Once you live with someone long enough, you get to know their bad habits.
You're reading my mind. There was 136 size on $4.06. I think it set them back. And they were exhausted from the prior three days. May be accumulating here to make that run.
It also occurred to me that they may not be getting the selling they need. But just sitter here on no volume is too weird. Someone's up to something.