Short term short goal is to keep us under $3.86. Try watching all trading here in that light and watch the trading start to make complete sense. If we manage to break it on a single day, watch them try to take it back down below this price the next day. Cantor like to try and raise at the end of quarters when tutes rebalance their accounts. Possible points for them to raise are end of September (not too likely) and end of December if we can hold without raising that long. I think the raise needs to happen before clasp shares unlock in mid January.
Look at our chart today on a three minute candle setting to see them work it. The blue is always shorts selling to themselves to hold it down. A couple of white candles in a row is them covering some shares. Right after each such white candle pattern, they always bring it down. Numerous white candles without an immediate bring down generally says real buying to me..
Forget what charts say. They are short creations here. I don't even know what the 50 day moving average is because it's so irrelevant. Look for previous short fights. The first is $3.86. They will fight that one for days. Then will come $4.00 ish -- it's psychological. But the mother of all short fights will come at $4.50. If we break $4.50 they go underwater on their position and risk us raising cash. I expect heavy posting by them around these numbers. They're conserving shares right now and covering a bit to hold us down. This is where retail can hurt them -- by buying now. Retail needs to help Cantor run it up later by helping exhaust them now. Still think it takes more shares to drop it on low volume than to raise it. This bodes well for Cantor.
Cantor and others have always raised the cash we need at a good price when we need it ($5.50; and $6:00 last Christmas). I don't think the ATM will work as long as the shorts are here. As aany suggested in an earlier post I think we will do either a pipe deal or even better, what TROV did, a loan able to be paid back with a later raise. With the way our timeline is running, the loan option seems ideal to destroy shorts. In my opinion it will maximize value to shareholders, while inflicting the worst possible blow to shorts. It's a two for one. Let's do that. If they were to announce that in 6 weeks or so, I think it's impact would be devastating to shorts.
I also agree with those who believe not all cash raises are bad for the share price. I think if we blow up the short thesis buy raising (or doing the loan thing), I truly believe they will finally give up and cover. We need to make it to the April CIC data release to have buyout scare the #$%$ out of them. I reapeat, it's the only thing that scares the #$%$ out of them. But a cash raise at a decent price will also be devastating to them. Let's get it done! But, as the shorts say, still a little early for a run up if you ask me.
Indicates that yesterday's short interest was 88%. This says to me that they covered some shares. It was a one day run up (absence of shorts) followed by a one day short cover to pick up shares to ,..well you know, sell to themselves. I know some people don't like this website, but I don't care how their algorithms compute volume, they're always spot on with price vs. short activity. I suspect we just don't understand their volume computations and what they mean. Look at the chart section.
From this post I deduce that HFT traders are winning. This approach will take forever. What's more, I don't even believe in their remedy. So the shorts buy back their shares in 5 cent increments and stack the ask and pull their bids in 5 cent increments. We need the uptick rule reinstated, for small companies at least. The most telling statistic I've ever read on HFT trading was that 95% of all HFT trades were CANCELLED. What's with that?
I think they could also impose a small tax on trades, like in Italy. It would not have to be very big to crush HFT's. But because not all HFT trading is bad, they rightfully argue that it will hurt liquidity and punish the worthy. Well it's a case of choosing the lesser evil I think.
In the meantime, I wish the company good fortune with sp333. Hope it proves to be another winner for us. If it is, how could it not be powerfully value generating. GLTA.
What's "burring?" You guys are definitely at a higher level. Does this have to do with rough edges?
If you let us raise the cash we need you guys are toast and you know it. Either way it's just a matter of time. The drug is good. If sp333 data read is good, look out above. You might get December and January depending on how the cash raise turns out. But then it's curtains for your guys with the run up to phase III CIC and buyout. Time for you guys to play defense for a while and sweat. Breaking $3.87 will be the beginning of your demise, then $4'ish, then the big war at $4.50. After that it's cash raise time and the smell of burning shorts. If we raise our cash, you guys will simply become irrelevant, no matter how hard you drop it. May the best drug win!
It's in the book of short tricks. It's all part of the upcoming war. Like the price suppression, it too will end. Just another thing longs must endure to make money here. Our drug is like IRWD's. Their drug was approved, so to will ours. Now they're bringing in the silver tounged serpents. Not worth the time rebutting their lies and innuendos. Their posting is a leading indicator of the upward move to come. They can bring it down and ruin the message board, but they can't make the drug not work. The short story is out there. Thanks SA. Time to see where the big boys take us in the next few months. Clearly shorts are not "giving up" or covering. Once we get over $4.50 we will hear much less from them. GLTA. The thing to do is not let them shake you out at $5.00. All unsustainable things end.
Your right. But with nothing happening right now there's not much left to do but vent. When something happens, the message content will improve. If you want some deep think, ponder what might happen when 28 million ticked off CLASP shareholder who have been locked up for two years free up in January. Hope they hold. This actually may be part of the short thesis. With hope, they will hold until after phase three CIC results. My best.
Biohigho, thought I'd put this back on top as an example of what to do when shorts call you out by name, although I know you can take care of yourself. Naw, that a lie, I just like to read this post over and over again. Glad to have you on the board. Stay long and strong.
Your guys are clever! You definitely won't miss it that way. Probably wear two condoms at a time too.
It's a joke you dummy! They're selling to themselves to keep it down in this final push before run-up! Clearly, you have an underdeveloped intellect to have missed it.
Did you see that 130,000 share dump this morning. Clearly, they are near the end. I would buy more here if I had not bought a ton last time they had us here. UNSUSTAINABLE! Things are going to turn soon. Load up while you can or you'll be crying.
Sorry these paid bashers (don't actually own a share and are not short) are polluting my threads. I guess they figure others read me and are trying to get exposure any way they can. Please simply ignore them.
Funny thing about it is that few even read this board. Longs have been posting the short story for a year here without impact. SA writes a single article on shorts and suddenly everyone gets it. All the groups short posters are here now. They know that we're heading into a run-up situation. Their posting is one of my favorite leading indicators. We don't have regular resistance levels, we have short resistance levels -- $3.87, $4.20, and full blown war at $4.50. Wonder why we only track with the IBB when it goes down? Shorts. No bid support lately at all. It's far easier for them to hold it down than to bring it down. They're trying to conserve shares here for the upcoming battles and war. Retail needs to help Cantor by buying here and making them expend valuable shares they are conserving for later. As for me, I'm praying for good sp333 data.
I'm trying to figure out the impact of positive sp333 data. Unlike IBS data, which was kind of a subset of CIC data, sp333 is an entirely new compound. I reason a positive sp333 data release should have more of an impact than IBS. Thoughts?
Next four months are crunch time for shorts. We all know the set-up for both sides. Waiting to see how it all plays out. GLTA. $3.87 is first fight; $4 is the second, and $4.50 will be the big war. Shorts still have shares from their last raise. Hard to tell how many shares they still have left, but I would guess about 1M. Then they have to raise. Both sides are looking at a raise in the same time frame if you ask me. Should be interesting.
Please explain how longs buying shares in the $3's has helped you. Just wish you were burning up more shares here to hold it down. Longs here are understandably frustrated, but patient. Beware. That dark sense of foreboding you are feeling is the big boys positioning themselves. They are coming for you. Just not here yet. Soon.
Thank you Beton. Finally, what investors and longs really need to know and hear.