I see it. Don't worry. This is to keep a lid on the price while the buyer accumulates. Once the accumulation is done, the price will rise. Jenny never lies. Call her.
Spoke with my source and she said the deal is back on. Buy all you can, it's going to the moon. No bankruptcy. Don't believe me, call her at (area code for Sandpoint) 867-5309 and ask for Jenny T.
Unless a turnaround is evident in next week's numbers or the outlook is promising, we could see 50 cents easily.
Don't need to ask the source on this one. They only had $17M cash on hand as of last qtr. Not sure if that is enough to purchase holiday inventory, pay bills and make it through this quarter. I'm long above just above $1 and still think a buyout is the best option. The CEO waited too damn long to start their cost reductions which may be too little too late. I sincerely hope egos give way to realty and they take a long hard look at where things stand cause the best option is to sell the company or close the door.
Gal I know in corporate says the two players interested in buying CWTR have withdrawn for now. She wasn't sure why. It appears this stock will trade sideways and drift lower until meaningful earnings or turnaround is evident. Don't know how much she is in the know but the stock price certainly reflects no interest and dismal outlook. I hope she is wrong.
That values the company at $133M if you include the $66M debt net of cash. Maybe, but pathetic for a once coveted brand.
Don't know about December 6 timline. Private equity may wait until the Christmas quarter is over to see how they did before making an offer. That would make it early 2014.
Not based on earnings. I'd be surprised if the needle moves 10 cents either way based on earnings. To get 4 million share green day you need a buyout - period.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, or if you're even on the right message board, but if you're referring to CWTR the truth is they are either going bankrupt or getting bought out. I'm not convinced there is a third alternative.
That would value the company at $133.3M including debt and cash. Pathetic for a once coveted brand. However, that may be fair considering where they are headed. I was hoping to get $2.75 or more per share, but that seems highly unlikely.
no offer made yet. my friends at the dog and kitty hedge fund will be making an offer shortly though.
Like I said 2 hours ago, it will close at $1.00. Buyout coming.
It's highly confidential, insider information, from a trusted paid source that would make Steve Cohen look like an alter boy. Don't worry, the SEC has bigger fish to fry. They won't waste their time coming after me cause I made a couple hundred thousand dollars trading on insider information. So cheer up - and tell the SEC to #$%$ off - it will pay big and pay soon.