c.chanley I do like that they got the HepC trial on someone else's dime; but you always want to raise capital when you are in a position of strength, which INO is right now. Yes, they could be even better in a few months, but it is a chance. This will tell me a lot from management if they don't do a secondary. It signals that they believe they have everything in line and expect an even better opportunity for raising capital in the future. Either way I am staying put too much potential in this company.
Are you joking look at my history of posts for INO on 2/11/2014, 3/22/2014, 3/30/2014 & 6/6/2015. Your calling me out because I don't post everyday. I only chime in when I think there is really something to say, and this is a concern. Let's wait until May 9th to see if I am right. For all of us shareholders I hope I am wrong.
Here is my worry. I have been holding for 3 years and now with the stock reaching 52 week highs and expected cash availability into 2018. There is no better time to raise cash for more runway than when you are in a strong stock price position and have plenty of money. This way they can extend cash runway until 2020. Earnings call is coming up on May 9th just the right time to announce 10 to 20 million share offering to place 100 to 200 million in the coffers. I would rather not see this happen. I would rather the company achieves some more targets with the cash they have, before asking for more.
Will this change my position? NOPE. I will take it for what it is and continue to hold because I see amazing things for this company. Let's see if I am right.