Keep waiting for that partnership announcement that never come. If no announcement in the next 3 months, I am bailing again and probably come back after they dilute it back to 20 cent range like before.
I doubted that it will go below 30c but more likely to bounce back to 60c by dec. at least that is what my crystal ball tell me.
The coin has been face down many day on the roll so it is time for it to face up. Most people will bail after they get their dime or nickel but some may hold out for a dollar or two.