You post unsubstantiated information.
The stock is trading @ .001 because they did not align with a partner or did not get the funding. the day they get the funding or align with a partner it will jump to 5-10 cents because there is a huge potential sort of Stemcell which is working for Horses and definitely will work for Humans too.
You seems to have an agenda and try to pull very fast ones, like 640 MLN shares, my friend told me another 200 MLN shares issued blah blah, and none of them is proven to be true.
So you have an agenda here and it took a while, but finally figured it out.
Go and short or go long, it is none of anyone's business. But definitely we could make out the difference btw the ordinary other investors and those who have a systemic agenda for a stock like you.
Where this guy gets the 640 Mln share count. it is not more than what is filed. My hope is he will not dilute the holding and loose it all. Every time he dilutes he looses out bigtime.
He will find a partner who will either takeover TCEL along with Patents and develop this product with some sort of Royalty agreement for Casey;'s involvement.
That makes more sense under the current circumstances. A 10 MLN $ is not out of the question for this company, with 250 MLN o/s a 4 cents is feasible here. The Science and patent worth something for the right company.
The patent is valid for another 21.5 years. I don't know when will they commercialize. I think they might get some partners even though it is taking much longer time frame.
Best would be to approach a Kaiser or some Hospital chain and develop this product for the benefit towards getting the approval. Someone like Kaiser will put in few millions towards achieving this treatment option authorized by FDA.
I don't think it is all lost here. I agree with mail_man this might move to 2-4 cents in no time.
As for as issuing additional shares, there is none in the filing. Even though it is a pink sheet stock, due to Dr.casey's involvement I would expect some filing if and when they issue some shares.
My cost is around 1 cent +. I expect Dr.Casey is a professional and believed into this considering a valuation of $30 MLN for his invention.
Even if he sells it for 10 MLN $, then it is worth atleast 4 cents per share.
I can't sell and will wait it out. Probably I might spend another 1000 to pick additional 1 MLn and wait it out.
I'm holding some 30 K shares. Whatever happens will be here till the end.
When Takeda abandoned it is a death knell for the stock. I still did not understand about the termination dates of Takeda and AFFYMAX and AFFYMAX winding down?
The Takeda - AFFYmax agreement is termination is scheduled for sometime in Sep./Oct 2014.
Now in July they are planning to winddown AFFY. I couldnt' really understand why the termination can't occur earlier and the AFFY winddown later.
Let us see what happens, there is nothing much to lose here.
I think you are not an ordinary poster. You have an agenda here. You try to post as if you are another boarder, but you seem to be part of the Hedge fund who is controlling the stock.
As for the 600+ MLN issue, 200 + MLN private placement .etc etc, there is no credibility, you just wanted to pull a fast one, so that they will sell and go away!
Don't trust any posters on these boards folks! Do your due diligence, act according to your will and knowledge!
There are no additional shares issued, it is only the same count. as reported. This is not like any other Pink sheet, Dr.Casey is not going to issue shares without due filing.
Currently whatever NURO is selling with prescription is going to be sold OTC, which is huge in that without going thru Doctor, you can obtain it directly. This market might be significant.
40+ MLN on the bid and ask is nothing.
They have an sales agreement with Omron per their Annual report.
Commercializing NC-stat DPNCheck in Select Internat
ional Markets Using a Distribution Network.
We are targeting
select international markets where we believe that
the combination of a high prevalence of diabetes pl
us support from the local
payer system will support sales of NC-stat DPNCheck
and, eventually, SENSUS. This includes countries i
n Asia, the Middle
East, Mexico, and potentially Western Europe where
we have both CE marking for NC-stat DPNCheck and es
distribution. We have entered into distribution par
tnerships with Omron Healthcare Company, Ltd. for J
apan and China and with
master distributors for the Middle East and Mexico.
Our resources committed to this effort are modest;
however, we believe that
this approach could contribute meaningful revenue i
n 2014 and subsequent years.
As for as the salary goes, no one can help it. But it is right now ripe for a possible sale.
Yesterday it was some 16 MLN, today it is 1/10th of that volume, again program short trades.
I'll not sell one share below $4, it is worth at least $4 min.
The guy who sold @4 cents is covering, it is that simple.
The guy made 10's of millions in this trade, wow, wish we were that #$%$.
Agreed! You just hold. There is nothing wrong here, except the program trades doing the rounds.
THere is absolutely no sell pressure. It is time to accumulate more, if you have the dough.
The 13 MLN order seems just a fake to lure in sellers I presume. Once he thinks it is exhausted, he will move it to next level.
THere is just one operator took the shares to 4 cents and dropped to .0009 levels.
He needs to get all the shares now. Wow, what a manipulation.
I wish could have purchased some @.0009 to sell @.001.
Due to mass production the cost will come down by 50%. Always when you prescribe, the cost is very high and limited market potential.
It is all how many units they can market accordingly the Product cost goes down drastically.
It might be of the past. Right now with this approval the dynamics have changed.
Very intriguing fact is about the recent stock sale, this is not something usual. It has more to do it.
Just buy and hold, this will fly soon, in my opinion, after going thru all the available info.
Just wondering quite a few bids though @.001