I only will cost avg down if it goes sub $1 else I wait it out. Don't want to get too vest in this one right now...trust must be earned
she was behaving so nicely in June...& all of sudden bhamm-down 6%. what a tease this investment has been. got ERB in several accounts & may lighten my holdings & redistribute. my other biotech's (GILD, NVAX, RMTI) are blowning the cover off the ball leaving me questioning my ERB holdings. Once the property sold I was expecting about 25-40% rise above 3.96 our most recent high (which is not a lot considering we got what we asked for in hot market). Even being in mid 5's at his point was already expected probably by all. Now I can't even be sure we will stay above 3 bringing me back to my base (2.66)...just venting here folks...would have expected significant appreciation in 2yrs. Additionally we are in a 7yr bull market that may correct at some point in the near term. New CFO, late reporting...we defn need to tight ship ERBians! Are you listening Suresh?
As with all great sages, investment advisors, priests, parents, teachers, and coaches I guess I need to preach and practice a little more patience. Fly ERB baby fly!
thanks for listening all...nothing to really add other than a bit of frustration.
not so sure about that. fitbits are something that everyone (mostly women children and seniors) can adopt. I also think institutions (hospitals/schools/govt's) may start incorporating their use. Just the beginning for them. Software/Hardware/Healthcare. Total triple threat company.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
doubt there will be a retrace until either next earnings or lockup expires. you probably know this but a good general strategy is the set stop losses on the down side but leave the upside open till at to some point you want to protect your gains with a new stop loss. logic small loss and potentially unlimited upside gains. if anything greece will be buying more fitbits for monitoring their health after they all lose their civil jobs. :)