Newsflash solar, MDEnergy will add 20-25 million, plus 2 acquisitions this year, we will exceed 50 million
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Ok Joe, I will try. You are looking at quarter over quarter when there are seasonal influences. When you look at Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2014 increase is evident same for Q2 of 2013 to Q2 of 2014 etc. So we have more revenue year over year. As to some of your other questions, the CEO stated guidance of $40-$45 million conservatively in 2015, which is an increase of 100%. Our cost per is $1.90 and can be found in a number of locations, this cost per is lower than Solar City for example. There are no projections at this point from the CEO for EPS next quarter but based on permits I would put us around $15-$20 million exluding any major signings, there is one that has been mentioned, an airport, not sure we have the right business model for that though. I do not purport to be an expert, but there is my 2 cents.
There is no statutory requirement that advance notice be given. Item 2.02 does not require a public company
to release earnings in advance of a quarterly or
annual report. If such an announcement is made,
however, a Form 8-K is triggered.
There is no hard and fast rule from a regulatory agency that states this. Most larger mutual funds have rules in their by laws about share price minimums. These minimums are typically $5 for a period of at least 2 weeks prior to purchase. Hope this helps
Wait let me
1. They just did a 1 for 26 stock split...oh wait that was so they could get listed on the NASDAQ
2. They immediately did an SPO....oh wait that was also for lisiting requirements and additional acquisitions
3. They don't have any revenue...ugh they have 100% revenue growth YOY in excess of 40 million
4. They just got a new CFO...ooops he specializes in M and A
5. They are just another solar installer......guess not they have proprietary intellectual property pending patent
6. But the subsidies are running out.....what they also have a low cost ownership option
How is that Man...does that cover it for you?
Per EDGAR filings, through Sept 2014 EBIDTA (adjusted) was over $1,000,000 to the good. Profit is not everything, Amazon has yet to turn a profit and they have a market cap of how much again?
Blue you have been spot on so far. Nelson did say 100mil in revenue and qualified that by saying with acquisitions. 40-45 million is just current business units. Also we knew there would be 50 million in offering sothis really is not news. It gives us coverage by Cowen and adds liquidity at probably an increase of only 5 million shares. Just my two cents.
You also might notice there is no Revenue reported, so there is nothing from SUNWorks included in that filing. It is housekeeping only. Have to have this so we can complete the uplisting.