The FDA has granted BNHLF permission to file for market approval on its bladder cancer treatment although they haven't completed the Phase III trial yet. If approved (should be approved; filed already and expecting FDA nod this quarter). MCNA will have a market in at least the hundreds of millions from my review of literature and there may be ancillary applications as well. Catalyst (application) has spurred some pps increase lately but still have room on the upside. Good position to be in at this juncture but don't get too excited when you make a few bucks and think you know something about investing. Until you have made a few cautiously dumb mistakes (as have I), I wouldn't get too invested otherwise in the bio field. GL
Totally agree re mkt. cap. Don't know about 10 times higher but certainly s/b pushing through 100M easily at this juncture..............
Tutes accumulating; expectation of application approval pending; not wanting to miss out (getting in too late); and undervaluation. Although some dumb (and I do mean dumb) investors are and will sell today to lock in relatively miniscule (compared to potential) profits, they may not be able to get back in low enough to regroup their long positions. IMO, BNHLF will be an exception to rise before news and dump afterwards as there is just TOO much potential for long-term gains..................GL
Sentiment: Strong Buy
It's been ABOVE 48 cents so your "limit" is ludicrous (No offense to the music group)! Oh, I almost forget, you idiot!
As they said in Monty Python, "Well, other than that. . ."
Apricot seeds! Great! Thanks. Funny only you and a few other people on the planet know about it. Thanks for sharing. I also didn't know that "ALL" their research is a "gimmick". Sorry we have been such "#$%$ idiots." We apologize and thanks again for straightening us out regarding apricot seeds; we'll get some right away!
Typical day for MSTX; will reverse later on today. Ignore these blips and you will prosper..................GL
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Seriously? You have a lock on gold prices? I "know it can't go lower"? So I, who know "it can't go lower" am saying the opposite. Look, I don't usually respond to the lugubrious post on this board as they are mostly of the pumper/baser variety, but you haven't even engaged you neurological faculties. Your response, based on what I actually posted and not on your misreading, is not only off the mark, it smacks of cerebral impairment. Think before you respond (it's called mindfulness; try it sometime.).....
PS: I did not say gold will go down; I simply listed some factors affecting gold prices that need to be factored in before jumping in.....
Anther basher? Wow! We must be onto something! Nice, subtle, bash but most of us (apparently not all) know al of the tricks of the trade. The only way you could have been a "victim" is if you were too dumb to wait for the right time to enter. Everyone (well, most everyone) knows you don't buy into a bio in the early trials as the pps simply tanks on continuing financing/dilution. I'll give you a C- for trying. Peddle somewhere else....
Listen: You must be a novice to investing. Any nonsense on this board re blah, blah, blah is just that: Nonsense. Investing in ANY bio in early stage is simply a ticket to ride the pps down as financing continues to dilute shares. The time to get in is close to or especially after phase III when FDA approval begins to loom. This company has plenty of cash and is ready to proceed vigorously. Won't need funding for quit some time. By the way, reading too much (or most anything) into a 10-k (especially from 2012) is insane! Jump in, the waters fine. How much? Your call but I would go in to the extent you would on any bio speculation that has this kind of promise. Catalysts are up in the air but s/b hearing update in a couple of month or so (maybe sooner).....GL
Agree. Still a wee-bit early to jump in but I figure it would cost me easily twice as much to do so later and waiting for a few pennies decline vs. paying so much more for entry point is just not a good strategy. Market cap s/b approaching $100m at this juncture. If this were a company working on an orphan status or tackling a relatively minor (by comparison) illness, I could see this market cap but NOT AD! I bought PRAN that was working in this area (AD) but sold just before FDA debacle. Do not believe they have the right approach to AD (Maybe HD; the jury is still out on this application). AVXL, on the other hand, IS in the right medical space and I strongly believe that protein-folding is the key. Expect continuing developments to report positive results as application/trial proceeds. GK
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Gold usually tracks commodity prices, QEs, monetary policies in general, and world turmoil. Don't get too excited at this stage; wouldn't be surprised to see a correction here. World looking at deflation and, irony of ironies, an increase by the fed board in rates which definitely does NOT bode well for gold. World turmoil, believe it or not, is having less of an effect on commodity markets as it (turmoil) becomes increasingly factored-in to world gold prices. I would wait for a clearer signal here before committing. I bought gold prior to the huge QE band wagon and as soon as William Defoe started hawking gold when it was over $1700 an ounce, I sold and ran for cover (nice profit). Didn't short on the way down, but hey, pigs, etcetera......GL
When the FDA considers the efficacy of an application with respect to a deadly illness, a great deal of lead-way is given. Efficacy is more broadly defined in terms of virtually any significant relief in the continuing progression or amelioration of a deadly illness: Does it prove SOME (Notice that a percentage reduction is not demonstrative) alleviation of the illness over EXISTING treatments. That's it! These criteria are easily verified on the FDA's website. So. . .how much of an improvement is not determinative. Obviously, if the relief was minimal and the associated safety and side effects were significant, the FDA's decision with respect to approval would be problematic. Under these guidelines, MSTX's approach is well within the current acceptable efficacy requirements/guidelines and there is or should be NO concerns at this stage of development.
Sentiment: Strong Buy