I was just about to post re reversal on some of the bio stocks. this makes me think that we are at a bottom for many of them, and its a great buying opportunity.
All mine down again today except ilns which was up over 40%
There is no doubt that over the past few weeks, with the massive downwood pressure on small biotech stocks, this has created an amazing buying opportunity. So many stocks have lost a good percentage of their value.
I honstly believe we are very close to a bottom.
You are mis-quoting me, I said that Dan mentioned that tough decisions were made when he first arrived at Imclone, which some investors did not like, but these decisions paved the way for Imclone to gain significant value and we all know the rest of the story.
I hear what you are saying, but what is happening to bio's is having a major effect on our share price, there is no getting away from that.
At some point and I think pretty soon this will change for most bio's as this sell off has been overdone. Now what will change this, well we do have ASCO coming up, so this could be it.
If we get some good ASCO news followed by Orphan for cervical, any say a much better proxy then this could be the whammy we need.
I believe that ASCO presentation calendar is released on the 21st April, so should hear something on or before that date.
Also we have Orphan Conference on the 23rd April, could be good timing for announcement re Cervical Orphan status if we got it.
The whole biotech market is being effected, INO and NWBO were down more than ADXS today. It has nothing to do with fundamentals its happening to many.
My conversations with Dan and Lisa have been about expressing the concerns of us shareholders and making sure they are aware of what we all feel. I am confident though that eventually we will be rewarded.
I don't know the questions you ask, re deals I think that because deals did not come with up front payments or low payment they were shrugged off by the market. I do feel though that these deals provide real future value which will start to be realized over the next year or so. The market tends to be short sighted, like investors, we want things now when we invest.
One thing than Dan said to me was that at Imclone difficult decisions had to be made when stock was priced low, which I think he said caused price to go down, but these decisions were needed and eventually allowed the company to be sold and made investors very happy.
We have no idea why current decisions are being made, but current management have a track record at Imclone and I believe may well be trying to replicate it with Advaxis. I know OIP has made many people angry, and who knows if this will be changed,but so far Dan has delivered on what he has promised, we just need share price to reflect it.
I think I spoke about this a few days ago in my post re current share price. I think company may have seen a downturn in the bio tech sector, which has certainly taken place. I think not knowing how. Long this could last, and if money would be available at a later time they took cash now so they could plan trials not having to worry about funding. Did they have to do it, probably not but now they don't really have to worry about funding anytime soon, which must be a good thing.
No I don't ask him questions that I don't fully understand myself. Like I don't ask questions I know he can't answer. All I know, is that he is aware how upset some share holders are, so I suggest we wait to see if and what changes are made.
I also think we could see news pretty soon, we have Orphan conference pretty soon, and we are waiting on Orphan status news on Cervical which we know they will hear about in April.
I wish I had a crystall ball and could say that 100% it will be changed! but I don't.
What I do know is that I had a pretty long conversation with Dan on Friday. He knows that there is anger from some shareholders re the OIP. I explained my position on this and that this needed to be addressed quickly. We never spoke about what if any changes were going to be made, but he did express the importance of keeping good people at the company and that he will look at all options to keep the best at Advaxis.
He also said that he is not here because he believes that Advaxis is at $3 to $4 stock, he has every intention of making it a $30 to $40 stock.
He also believes that the deals that have been put in place, will begin to bear fruit for Advaxis for many years to come.
Am I #$%$ about the current share price, yes I am, and I told Dan that, but I have been here for 4 years so another 1 to 2 years means nothing.
You are missing the word "this" out. What i am saying in my post is that whatever had taken place if there had been nothing, we would still have gone down like all the other bio companies. And I think we would not be far away from where we are now, if you look at other bio's
Not everything has to come back to the OIP thing. Getting pretty fed up of seeing this in every message post. People should wait to see what amendment occurs. I know that Dan is aware of shareholder anger re this, let's see what changes are made. I am pretty confident there will be changes.
People need to think, if Proxy had not been issued and financing had not been done, where do you think current share price would be today.
Currently over the past few weeks or so, biotechs have been in a pretty heavy down trend, will this continue who knows. Look at NWBO was over $9 now just over $6, not many have been able to avoid this trend. Advaxis has also been caught in this trend, so in hindsight was it such a bad deal that ADXS was able to add funds at $3. To be honest we probably would have been close to this anyway, without the financing. To me the financing probably provided a bit of support, and has kept us from going much lower.
Some will say did we really need to do it now, probably not, but who knows when financing will open like it was for small bio companies. It could be next week, next month or next year. Long term holders have seen this before, ADXS on its last few bucks, nearly bankrupt. At least we know we have 24 million in the bank, no need to go anywhere near financing for sometime and we can ride this biotech downturn without worry, as we have the cash.
I sent Lisa a message as soon as I saw the filing, saying exactly what you said above re uncertainty, and getting this dealt with ASAP.
I just hope to move on and up with some positive news