No matter what Leo does or CTIX for that matter you always come out and say something. If the stock is up you need to post. When the stock is down you say nothing. I think you are short disguising as someone that is long.
Now is a good time to accumulate shares. BOX is starting to show their strategy is working. You buy in before the run, now when it smacks you in the head.
I agree, but IBM hand has been forced with the MSFT news. IBM is under a lot of pressure to find new product offerings / growth drivers. Buy dips. IBM and others if they had any thought of Box in their future offerings must act pretty quickly IMHO
+ Oracle. I really like the MSFT news. If anyone like IBM was thinking about BOX for their future enterprise strategy I think that sounded a major alarm bell to make a move sooner than later. The news put a bottom in. I have been loading up. Cautiously, the market is very fragile, so taking a 1/2 position now.
You need to communicate your principles. When your elected you can implement them. Locking yourself into a specific solution is stupid. I guess Bernie's plan to raise taxes to 95% is specifically stupid.
After seeing the Fibonacci queen's take on the market I am staying out for awhile. Saying the S&P could go as low as 1225. If that comes true CEMP would be devastated. Like $4.
This really #$%$ Rosen off, and the Orphan news. For some reason any press release upsets at least one poster on this board.
Seems to me they could have released them, but chose to add the new trial data with the one completed. This smells that they wanted the expansion to improve the numbers. I bet their were more re-infections than anticipated. IMHO
Sure maybe they can start with minimum staff and hit the 40% of scripts written by a few doctors provided they can sway them. What about the other 60% of the market? The reason it makes sense for a big pharma is that their sales staff are selling multiple drugs, so it is cost effective. Horrible decision.