I've been here a looooong time .And this is definitely the best scenario ever. We KNOW it will work. Problem the F'nDA. Why I think it is better this time around = the problem is worse and affecting tooo many of us. It is personal with me, that is why I want it. Done
Release document is on page 4 of booklet.
I'm not sure if I rip out the page or send the whole booklet back.
They have a line that says "broker no.". It should be DTC participant #. Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
You can google it. Scottrade is 0705.
They are not making it easy. I guess they want to steal our shares.
The guy at scottrade says that I'm getting another mailing , being sent out this Monday. good luck.
Plan B gives Deerfield 95% of the new stock leaving 5% for us.
For the Plan to be confirmed under Scenario A, the Company must have received by April 20, 2016, equity capital commitments of $10.5 million, of which $3 million can be in the form of irrevocable backstop commitments. If the requisite minimum equity capital is not timely committed, then Plan confirmation would be considered by the Court under Scenario B.
If the Plan is confirmed under Scenario A, the Company will assign all right, title, and interest in the Arthrex license agreement, and corresponding royalties, to Deerfield and Deerfield’s remaining secured claim, including $6 million in debtor-in-possession financing advanced after the commencement of the Case, will be exchanged for preferred equity interests having a face and liquidation value of approximately $29.3 million. While the exact terms of the Deerfield preferred equity interests will be further contained in a Plan Supplement to be filed by April 15, 2016, the instrument is expected to have no maturity, neither pay nor accrue any dividend, and simply represent a liquidation preference over common equity.
If the Plan is confirmed under Scenario B, the Company will assign all right, title, and interest in the Arthrex license agreement, and corresponding royalties, to Deerfield along with 95% of the new common stock in the Reorganized Debtor (which percentage may increase depending on whether existing equity holders accept their pro rata share of a pool of new equity in exchange for releases).
I was flipping channels. It was titled as "Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdo?an Remarks".
the meeting was Bipartisan Task Force to Combat the Heroin Epidemic. Dr Compton is the deputy director at the national institute on drug abuse.
I do not know about carl's experts but this guy sounded real good.
Dr. Wilson Compton is speaking about a 6 month "implantable buprenorhine" treatment. And a company has submitted to the fda in September. He expects approval within the next couple of months.