I went long at $75.69 and got a steal of a deal. Not far off the 52 week low. I'm going to sit back and watch it go up. At these levels and how much has been shorted - I can only see blue sky above.
You talk nonsense. The product is FDA approved and selling. Part D's need to be sewn up. The method to your madness is quite obvious. You are bashing the stock for your own ulterior motive. YOU want the price to go down so you can buy more on the cheap. Get a clue -the stock is at $10. "you morons" - look whose calling the kettle black.....
Probably about the same as today. The price held up well considering how awful the script revenue came in. Apparently many investors feel the business will pick up dramatically with approvals now at 8 of the top 15 Part D plans. As a positive, the milestones once achieved will provide the foundation and at that point will we truly know if it will be a terrific success. I guess we would need another quarter behind us to now for sure.
True - but how else was the CEO to deliver #$%$-poor results. Sometimes you just have to smile through it and hope that better days are ahead...
Well what about a dividend payout at $.28 and earnings of $.06? How long you think that will last? This IS a $1.50 stock unless they can really start cranking out some real strong numbers
The company is making progress. Not on the job long enough to give credit. We will see what the next quarter will bring. It's all about the management. Hopefully the turn around is in play. The product is great....
All that matters is the conference call. I expect a pick-up in prescriptions a little later on in future quarters. The shorts are in control for the time being. It will soon change. Monday will be an event. I have been silent for too long. Monday will make us or break us. Only then will one have to decide .....
Do not count your chickens before they hatch. I agree - the story moving forward should be great.
The product is being used in other countries and the revenue continues to fall - year after year. No FDA approval yet. Not sure why the people on this board are so optimistic - ?
This is wonderful news. Drive the price lower - I will buy more. When the squeezee happens you will know.
The sound of a 'kerplunk' followed by a 'Phttttt".
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Should have waited. Unless they is a share moving catalyst, the stock will get back in the 3's. You are going to have to wait till something positive comes out. Till then you are going to have to wait it out. Sorry
I wonder why this stock is not moving up. All conditions are green as far as I can tell. Plus they are expanding with their future plans. What am I missing?
I'm thinking I'd do some nibbling if this got down to $.35.That would be 50% off the entry price I was contemplating late last year. Back then everyone was jumping my shittt over my comments. I can now take the same position for close to half the price. Where's Jason Napadano these days?