Cannot put a price on it without get access to its book and perform due diligence. Based on its public data, I think it is higher than $8. Here I am in.
Blackberry brand is not completely dead. They still can generate revenue based on regions and groups. If I have only one choice to select either invest in BBRY or a young IPO with $5B market cap, I'll choose BBRY at current discount.
The SEC requires companies to file 10-Qs no later than 45 days after the end of a quarter.
Why Avid postponed earnings release from Feb 4 to Feb 26?
May be some unforeseen reason:-
1. Not completing the report on time due to audits taking longer than expected
2. Inexperienced officers completing their report
3. Firm lost some of its financial data due to human error
4. Restructuring before Feb 15
5. Cannot foresee poor Q1 and buy time to pull in future deals
Do you think the delay is a good sign or bad sign?