Just threw in 5k, as the company will do anything to make sure that share price is above $1.00 a share, so any shares under $1.00, are a decent deal. Will hold until doubles.
Hopefully will end up $5.00+. Will hit $10.00+ in 2016, but what will it end up at?
Nah, nothing "good". Just some investors reinvesting their dividend into additional shares.
6%+ dividend, and 100%+ growth potential over next 12 months, is not a bad deal.
Should get above $2.00, just from "better than expected" earnings, but will it stay there?
When does the majority owner care about what is "best for the company"? He is thinking "what is best for him".
The more they bought, the fewer shares in the float = supply/demand. We could get more money for our shares. They have to announce a buyback, and/or quarterly dividend at some point, right?
Also, a Net Cash flow of more than $4 million. The more cash coming in, the better. With cash on hand, they could potentially buy the entire float if a buyback were to be implemented. Have no idea why they wouldn't do that?
They had until end of April to announce earnings? Maybe not as bad as some think, as they are releasing sooner then they have too.
Higher volume, and speculation up, and down.
If "only" a hint of a turnaround, shares will pop initially, but have to hold gains.
Also a positive announcement is on a Wednesday vs. a Friday.
Someone with a lot of money, making a bet on large purchases, or company buying back some shares before they announce earnings? Either one would be a positive for share price.
Will we see $2.00+ again? If earnings are not as bad as investors think they are, it may call for a pop. Also, if management bought back any shares in Q4, that may help as well. No reason we can't see $3.00+ again, as the worst is over. Can only get better... right?
Hey, where's that "joint listing" anyway? Grrrrrr........ If management were to announce that, and we'd see $3.00+ for sure.
Should be $4.00+ a share. If a they did a $.05 quarterly dividend, and a small buyback program, we'd see $4.00+ quick.
They have plenty of cash, and a positive cash flow, so they wouldn't have to touch the cash on hand, and any buybacks don't need to be done at once. Maybe $1 million a quarter, or even a year, but it would be nice for management to have the option when ever share price is under Book value.
Fewer shares would mean higher future EPS, and higher Book Value, increasing shareholder value + if they did offer a dividend, fewer shares each quarter would reduce that dividend expense.
Well, I have a sell order in at $1.99, or considerably higher than my $.814 cost basis, but if share price pops to $1.63, or 100%, I'll be tempted to sell, so I can buy 2 more stocks I'll hope also double. Who knows maybe I'll keep 1k shares for the looooooong term.
.... came back down. Another 60% pop would bring us to almost $2.00 a share. A dividend and/or buyback program would keep share price over $2.00 a share, and bring even higher future share price.
Should be $9.00+, and dividend would still be above 2%, if someone were to buy at, or around, $9.00 a share.
If the 2015 dividend is raised, it would be an even better dividend, which is also a qualified dividend, so all the better.
Share price to hit $5.00 by end of year, even if corrects after hitting that amount, but $10.00+ by end of 2016. NY sales will start to show in next couple of quarters, not to mention the other several development sites in the works.
Company has also bought back 1+ million share average a quarter, if they continue to do this the float will drop drastically, increasing future EPS, Book Value, and decrease dividend expense. All positives.
That'll give me my 100%. Have Limit Order in for $1.99, but once over $1.63, I'll be tempted to sell. Unfortunately the other 3 stocks I would have, I would have liked to put my 100% in, are already up around 30% themselves.
Was hoping one of my stocks would have doubled, while another was up only around 5%, so I could buy more, and take advantage of the gains in another company.
Will have to decide if I want to put my gains into another one of my stocks already up 30% for the year, or find a couple other stocks that I believe have a chance of doubling in next 12 months. Hopefully I'll have this problem soon.
Not a bad thing of "having" to decide where to put my 100% gain into something else. Just gotta get there first on CCCL. C'mon "decent" earnings, with a "decent" outlook. They do not have to be "great", just decent. A share buyback program would seal the deal. CCCL should be $4.00+ share.