Nah, doesn't even have to have "earnings" for Q1, but "better than expected" and a positive outlook for rest of 2015 will be good enough to get up. No reason why we won't see $2.00+ in next 6 months, but the question is, "can they stay above $2.00"?
Pops today, in anticipation of good results tomorrow, and then come back down?
Or, cautious investors hold and wait, until good results are reported, and then buy on the news?
Either way, we'll see a pop. I'd prefer to see a pop in anticipation, and another pop on the news :-)
I'm hoping, but will sell when I'm up 100% around $31.60.
Should at least pop back up to $20.00 in the short term.
Wish I had bought more, but can't put my eggs in on basket, as they say :-)
Hopefully all the $1.12 orders can be filled before the end of the day, so that we can get to $1.13.
Looking forward to earnings. I really think it'll pop to over $1.50, but we shall see.
I don't even need an "explosive" move to $4.00+. A moderate jump to $2.00+ would be good for now. Hopefully they can beat estimates for Q1, and some positive outlook for 2015.
P.S. Management I would still like to see some shares purchased by the company when the share price is 20% book value. Hello...
I'm hoping. Maybe with a decent, and/or better than expected earnings report, they can pop up a bit. Still have to say, I'd prefer they bought back some shares, even if a modest amount. Earnings should be coming in another week, or so.
Wish it would, but probably won't. We'll be lucky to close at $1.15 today, even with the "good news".
I'd like to see $1.25 by earnings release, and then $1.50+ after release, but we shall see.
Maybe we'll even get a nice pop to $2.00+ in next few months.
They do have a repurchase program for up to $10 million which they are not utilizing right now, but if/when share price dips to under they can buyback shares any time they want too, so we are guaranteed to not stay under $1.00, or have a threat of being delisted from Nasdaq. Peace of Mind.
Yes, it does, but still think they should buy back, even if minimal. If cash per share is $3.00+ and book value approaching $6.00. No reason for them to buy 100k shares a quarter. It would increase BV, and when positive earnings, higher EPS.
Hopefully earnings will be decent for Q1, and/or some positive news.
"Hi Jeff. This has been discussed on and off again. The repurchase was not deemed appropriate based on cash commitment levels around the build out of the real estate portfolio a year or so ago. The Board and Management evaluate the situation and could take this up again if they determine appropriate. In the meantime, the Chairman maintains ownership of about 33% of the company.
Best regards, David"
Still makes no sense to not buyback some. Even if a modest amount. It wouldn't even have to be big, 50-100k share a quarter. Anything.
Cash per share is over $3.00, and Book value approaching $6.00 a share.
Should be buying as long as under cash equivilants.
They should have been repurchasing shares aggressively when share price got to under $1.00, and continue until share price exceeds at least their cash equivalents, but better yet, Book value.
It makes no sense for them to not be buying shares, while share price is less than $5.00 a share.
On page 77, they state that they do have an open purchase plan in place for $10 million, but are not buying shares?
I'd like to see them regularly purchase shares each quarter, for as long as share price is under BV.
Didn't hear of any buybacks, but if CEO did purchase shares, that's a positive sign. Please refer me to this information. Thank you.
Yes, still an ADR fee, but the risk/reward factor is high. Decent earnings, and some positive news for 2015, and hopefully share price will get to $2.00+ a share.
Huh? Their shares stayed the same. 52.93 Million shares to the company, and a float of 26.86 Million shares.
I'm not aware of a buyback program in place. The Board of Directors has to decide/vote on that, and announce it to the public.
They have more than enough cash to buyout the entire float at these prices. Not sure why they don't implement a small buyback program. Just the announcement alone would help, and if they agreed to buy $10 million worth over the next 12 months, it'd helps a lot.
Earnings should be out around the week of the 22nd, but they have not yet issued a date to announce/conference call. Still hoping for $1.50 for earnings report, so the share price can pop over $2.00, as my Limit order for 28k shares @ $1.99.
After my shares double, I leave to another stock I believe will double in next 12 months, but will still watch this stock for when it corrects after a big pop. Always does.