Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Message Board

jeffreybul23 57 posts  |  Last Activity: 16 hours ago Member since: May 16, 2009
  • Reply to

    Week of April 15th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 8:56 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 12, 2016 5:20 PM Flag

    Yeah, mk. A projection/hypothesis of watching the stock for about 5 years now. Two consecutive days up, so $5.50+ within a week, so you'll see $5.50+ by next Tuesday. Wrote my prediction last Friday. The week before I wrote it on a Sunday. If we hit $5.50+, I'll be right two weeks in a row. I'll post what I believe will happen next week over the weekend. nolic is just jealous :-)

  • Reply to

    Week of April 15th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 8:56 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 12, 2016 5:16 PM Flag

    Nope, meant just what I said last Friday. The first two consecutive days would determine where the share price goes. I said if Monday and Tuesday closed "over" $5.00, you'd see $5.50 easily. Said it Friday, and if share price gets to $5.50+ I'd be right 2 weeks in a row.

    If they had closed "under" $5.00 Monday and Tuesday we would have seen a correction down to $4.50.

  • Reply to

    Week of April 15th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 8:56 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 12, 2016 4:11 PM Flag

    Monday and Tuesday (2 consecutive days) were both up, so we will see $3.50 soon. Within a week.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Week of April 15th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 8:56 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 11, 2016 4:10 PM Flag

    For those "mentally challenged" like Nolic, and Shel, today closed over $5.00, so if tomorrow closes above $5.00, they have enough investors in to keep the share price over $5.00, so we'll see $5.50 by mid next week.

    Again, the first two consecutive days this week will determine the next move. Hopefully tomorrow closes over $5.00, so we'll see $5.50 by Wednesday next week.

    If tomorrow and Wednesday were to be the two first consecutive days down, it'd mean correction down to $4.50. Hopefully the rest of you know what I mean when i say, the first two consecutive days this week will determine the next move.

    GLTA!!! Except the inept persons like nolic, and shel, who I'd rather see lose out.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • jeffreybul23 by jeffreybul23 Apr 9, 2016 2:24 PM Flag

    They are a legitimate company, as they have purchased their shares before, but the question is, are they lying about the numbers?

    And, why no announcement about another buyback? Wouldn't take much. If they would announce a buy back of "up to" $1 million in a stock repurchase plan to keep the share price over $1.00, it would pop over $1.00 instantly, and they could buy back 100k shares, and no more.

    Wouldn't cost them much of anything, and would raise share price for investors. Easy fix to the $1.00 issue.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Week of April 15th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 8:56 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 9, 2016 2:20 PM Flag

    That's funny. Last week you said I was "Wishful thinking" with what I wrote last Sunday, but it happened on Thursday. Maybe one of these days you'll learn, and bow down to your master :-)

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Week of April 15th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 8:56 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 9, 2016 7:50 AM Flag

    If you had half a brain cell in you'd understand.

    Basically what I am saying is that 2 consecutive days, under, or over $5.00 will determine where they go next.

    If they close above $5.00 on Monday "and" Tuesday (2 consecutive days) you will see the share price get to $5.50 easily within the following week.

    However, if Monday and Tuesday are both close under $5.00, you will see a correction, or retesting of $4.50.

    I'm not saying we'll be up a penny, or down a penny. The next two "consecutive" days will determine the direction for the next 2 weeks. If the share price is going to show us they are ready for $5.50, then they have to close above $5.00 to show consistency.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • jeffreybul23 by jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 8:56 PM Flag

    I know my critics will say I am playing both sides of the coin, but next week could be the start of a breakout either way.

    It will come down to the first two "consecutive" days.
    If 2 days in a row, closing under $5.00, then we'll see them retest the $4.50 level.
    If 2 days in a row, closing above $5.00, then we'll see them go to $5.50 before testing $5.00 again.

    So, if Monday and Tuesday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday close under $5.00, then $4.50 will come.
    If Tuesday, and Wednesday, or Wednesday and Thursday close over $5.00, then $5.50 will come.

    Watch next week, and what ever happens for two consecutive days, will determine the next 2 weeks.

    Again, if Monday and Tuesday "both" (consecutive days) close over $5.00, you'll see $5.50 within the next week.
    If Monday and Tuesday close under $5.00, you'll see $4.50 be tested again.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Week of April 8th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 5:48 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 8, 2016 6:33 AM Flag

    Yes, I do, but love when you are wrong, and I am right. Happens a lot :-)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Week of April 8th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 5:48 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 7, 2016 8:01 PM Flag

    Jealous you keep losing out? :-) I am quiet on this board for months at a time, but when I see a moment to make some quick money with XIN, I speak, but you still don't listen. Sucks to be you :-)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Week of April 8th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 5:48 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 7, 2016 4:50 PM Flag

    step, share price got to $4.98 today, so it it doesn't hit $5.00 tomorrow, the board will say how wrong I was. You have to be exact for these people, as most have no idea how to invest.

    My week of the 8th assessment came true (posted on Sunday), even if two cents away. Will post my assessment for the week of the 15th by Sunday.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Week of April 8th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 5:48 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 4, 2016 3:38 PM Flag

    I have a sell order in around $5.50, in hopes it retests the $5.00 level to buy back, but it could just keep going, and the rest of you will make some good money :-)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Week of April 8th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 5:48 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 4, 2016 1:32 PM Flag

    Momentum, and volume. The "non" institutional investors want to get in before the institutional investors, mutual funds, etc. do, which will push XIN to $5.00

    After XIN closes above $5.00 XIN, they will go on many institutional investors, mutual funds, etc. radar, causing more buying. Hence the $5.50 after they close above $5.00

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Week of April 8th...

    by jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 5:48 PM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 8:51 PM Flag

    It's 2016, not 2020, and yes, I will be in upstate NY in 2020, right by lake ontario. Winters are tough (wuss' like you couldn't handle it), but the summers are nice, and relaxing.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • jeffreybul23 by jeffreybul23 Apr 3, 2016 5:48 PM Flag

    XIN will "touch" $5.00 a share this week. They will ether retest the $4.50 level some more, or settle around $5.00.

    If/when the share price manages to "close" above $5.00, they will hit the radar of many institutional investors, mutual funds, etc. when they can close above the $5.00 level, we'll see $5.50 within the following week.

    The big question is "if they can hold the $5.50 level without retesting $4.50", but when they do hit $5.50, there will be a lot of profit taking, bringing them back down to at least $5.00. Hopefully they can hold above $5.00 with that correction.

    I have a sell order in for my shares around $5.50, and will rebuy if/when they retest the $5.00 level with a correction.

    If I'm mistaken, I'll take my profits from selling at $5.50, and will be jealous of those who hung on longer. GLTA!!!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • ....common the $4+ price will be. Those who bought at $2.00+ will get out for profit taking, and new investors buying in at $4.00 will be looking for that $8.00 price target.

    As soon as the price closes over $5.00 a share, expect the price to jump to $5.50 really quick (within a week).

    However, the questions is, "can it stay above $5.50 a share"?

    Volume is going up as well, which means they can purchase more shares on any days they are purchasing shares.

    $10.00+ within a year.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    will touch 4.50 again today

    by petec97 Mar 30, 2016 11:07 AM
    jeffreybul23 jeffreybul23 Apr 1, 2016 6:47 AM Flag

    Nope, didn't happen. Maybe today. I'd like to see it close at $4.52 today. However, I'd much rather see it close at $10.00+ :-)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

XIN
4.8601-0.0599(-1.22%)11:07 AMEDT