Also, a Net Cash flow of more than $4 million. The more cash coming in, the better. With cash on hand, they could potentially buy the entire float if a buyback were to be implemented. Have no idea why they wouldn't do that?
They had until end of April to announce earnings? Maybe not as bad as some think, as they are releasing sooner then they have too.
Higher volume, and speculation up, and down.
If "only" a hint of a turnaround, shares will pop initially, but have to hold gains.
Also a positive announcement is on a Wednesday vs. a Friday.
Someone with a lot of money, making a bet on large purchases, or company buying back some shares before they announce earnings? Either one would be a positive for share price.
Will we see $2.00+ again? If earnings are not as bad as investors think they are, it may call for a pop. Also, if management bought back any shares in Q4, that may help as well. No reason we can't see $3.00+ again, as the worst is over. Can only get better... right?
Hey, where's that "joint listing" anyway? Grrrrrr........ If management were to announce that, and we'd see $3.00+ for sure.
Should be $4.00+ a share. If a they did a $.05 quarterly dividend, and a small buyback program, we'd see $4.00+ quick.
They have plenty of cash, and a positive cash flow, so they wouldn't have to touch the cash on hand, and any buybacks don't need to be done at once. Maybe $1 million a quarter, or even a year, but it would be nice for management to have the option when ever share price is under Book value.
Fewer shares would mean higher future EPS, and higher Book Value, increasing shareholder value + if they did offer a dividend, fewer shares each quarter would reduce that dividend expense.
Well, I have a sell order in at $1.99, or considerably higher than my $.814 cost basis, but if share price pops to $1.63, or 100%, I'll be tempted to sell, so I can buy 2 more stocks I'll hope also double. Who knows maybe I'll keep 1k shares for the looooooong term.
.... came back down. Another 60% pop would bring us to almost $2.00 a share. A dividend and/or buyback program would keep share price over $2.00 a share, and bring even higher future share price.
Should be $9.00+, and dividend would still be above 2%, if someone were to buy at, or around, $9.00 a share.
If the 2015 dividend is raised, it would be an even better dividend, which is also a qualified dividend, so all the better.
Share price to hit $5.00 by end of year, even if corrects after hitting that amount, but $10.00+ by end of 2016. NY sales will start to show in next couple of quarters, not to mention the other several development sites in the works.
Company has also bought back 1+ million share average a quarter, if they continue to do this the float will drop drastically, increasing future EPS, Book Value, and decrease dividend expense. All positives.
That'll give me my 100%. Have Limit Order in for $1.99, but once over $1.63, I'll be tempted to sell. Unfortunately the other 3 stocks I would have, I would have liked to put my 100% in, are already up around 30% themselves.
Was hoping one of my stocks would have doubled, while another was up only around 5%, so I could buy more, and take advantage of the gains in another company.
Will have to decide if I want to put my gains into another one of my stocks already up 30% for the year, or find a couple other stocks that I believe have a chance of doubling in next 12 months. Hopefully I'll have this problem soon.
Not a bad thing of "having" to decide where to put my 100% gain into something else. Just gotta get there first on CCCL. C'mon "decent" earnings, with a "decent" outlook. They do not have to be "great", just decent. A share buyback program would seal the deal. CCCL should be $4.00+ share.
Nah, I don't think they will either. I think there is less than a 1% chance of them doing the reverse split at this point. I just think that if their ultimate goal was to buy the company/privatize, they'd be smart to do the reverse split, so that there were fewer shares, and buy shares, as long as they remain under the book value. That way there'd be fewer shares for them to buy to own the company.
I'd hope they'd do it earlier, but least we'll get a heads up, and maybe a small pop with the announcement, and another pop after release.
Part of me wouldn't mind a reverse split, with small buyback program to boot. If that were to happen, float would go down just 5 million, and then company can modestly buy shares until company is within reach for insiders to make an offer to flat out buy company.
I sent them an e-mail last week inquiring about earnings release. They just said that they have until end of April to report Q4/2014 earnings, but that they would make an announcement a week before hand, to say when earnings/conference call will happen, so we have longer than a week.
Hopefully just gives a little more time to hit $1.50 before earnings, and then a pop to $2.00 after announcement/conference call.
As long as their are buyers, we are ok. Volume tolday more than double the daily average. Hopefully it can continue. I'm shooting for $1.50 before earnings, $2.00+ after announcement :-)
Cost basis around $.81, so at $1.22 a share my account would up 50%+. Psychological for me :-)
Have a sell order in for $1.99 on all my shares, but once I get to the 100% up mark ($1.63), I'll be tempted to take my gains at that point, and put them in something else that I believe can double in 12 months.
Probably don't have to "sell out" Brooklyn, but there needs to interest from buyers for when they are ready to sell off all units. Have no problem right now with shares staying around $3.00, so that management can keep buying a million shares a quarter.
You and me both. As long as they keep making money, and buying back shares, they will continue to go up. Unfortunately when they do pop, they usually lose the gains quick enough. That is why I have my sell order in for $4.99, and if they were to drop down back to under $4.00, I'd probably buy back again.
Ultimately I think they will get to $10.00+, as BV is almost $13.00, and they have been buying back a million shares a quarter, which increases BV, increases future EPS, and decreases dividend expense each quarter.
Yes, it is, but eventually they'll get there.
Have a sell order for $4.99, just in case they jump up at some time during the year. I think they will get above $5.00, but will come back down before going up again.