Taking move from low 40's to the high of $73 - Fibonacci
Breakout is here he stated
We have a full breakout in BDI which could finally signal the industrial revival we've been waiting for. Of course this will give our mascots a big cry today.
stock nearing the close and barely positive where HOV took down other builders. Again, Toll is in a different market than these builders like Hov and that is what our mascots will never figure out.
very bullish for BDI and shipping stocks.
Hov missed revenue and income est on a wide margin - Ceo points to weather and labor shortages - I think it's clear Toll is best of breed and some of these other builders who tailor more to the little guy are going to see more shocks either due to weather, labor shortage, or price of land.
Homebuilders might be weak until employment report now due to Hov and % rates ticking up last couple days, but Toll is set to close above $40 very soon.
BDI after the typical January lull has jumped over 30% in a month and the sport 4 has almost doubled.
BDI after the seasonal bottom in January has now increased 30% to 1391 in a one month time frame with Spot 4 almost doubling. Ceo for dryships stated in his 1/4 report the demand was picking up where as DSX CEO was more cautious. On top of Cat's Ceo stating yesterday that March 2014 was the best March in 4 years, we might finally be getting this pick-up in industrial production. I've been fooled a couple times on the BDI, but lets see what happens the next few months. Still waiting to double down on my steel and iron ore stocks as well as the dryshippers. NM and DSX have been doing well despite the slowdown.
Another non-event, but I doubt we can make a major move upward until Friday's report.
How long do people like myself have to tell you that Toll doesn't need 1 to 1.5 million sales per year. Toll will do fine between 400,000 and 500,000 and any number above is even more bullish. Less competition, toll is in the high end, and economies of scale have helped Toll make it through the downturn. Once we get 1 million sales which may take awhile Toll stock will have already reached well over $60 per share and you will still have that dumb look on your face.
$49 is $10 lower than my target, but he has to be more conservative.
Don't buy at the open today and I still would wait to load up on more toll shares until it closes above $40 and can stay their a few days. We still have a lot of resistance in this area. Friday's unemployment report will dictate where the market goes so I hope everyone bought yesterday.
If us longs get overly excited today and bash the shorts, we could get burned also. The fact is this is a non-event and Friday is the day that will decide the market run for the near future.
You better work overtime today throwing out your hate. How's your account doing in cash today? Any other ideas I can do the opposite? Oh and do us a favor and get some economic and equity training, you're making a fool out of yourself.
It's like being in the major leagues with Prime and Sage still being potty trained.