Sat, Oct 25, 2014, 5:07 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

CEL-SCI Corporation Message Board

jeremyascent 5 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 24, 2014 9:22 AM Member since: Nov 19, 2008
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • All the hype of the bashers on this board trying to lower the price of this stock so they can buy more on low prices is ridiculous. It is not unusual for the FDA to postpone a decision for 3 months so that "i"s can be dotted and "t"s crossed. If anything, it is a good sign in my opinion that they have put off the decision to approve it for 3 more months.

    It has allowed me to buy in for cheap and I'll ride it back up to $6.50-6.75 or more. The good news is the FDA did not crush the NDA that was submitted. The fact that they took all this time in reviewing the data as a whole including the safety as well as the results as compared to the endpoints as related to the goals and did not reject the drug, is an extremely positive sign to me.

    Just my opinion - do your own research and don't give these bashers your stock for dirt cheap because they are buying it up low as you sell on the cheap. Otherwise, tomorrow you may wake up and wonder what happened when you could have gained hundreds or thousands and the buying bashers win....FORGET THAT!!!

    Sentiment: Hold

  • jeremyascent by jeremyascent Jun 11, 2014 11:35 AM Flag

    So, if you didn't bet the bank on the FDA approval, which is never a good idea, it is my opinion that it is an excellent time to get back in. Of course, I'm getting back in with the hope that the stock will rise back up fairly nice prior to the next FDA decision and then selling my shares back before an FDA decision while holding onto a little for if the approval happens.

  • Reply to

    300,000 Unloaded at the end of the day???

    by cordikka1buck Apr 25, 2014 4:26 PM
    jeremyascent jeremyascent Apr 26, 2014 8:05 AM Flag

    It doesn't matter how many were unloaded....hopefully some who bought in at $1.18/19/20 were able to dollar cost average your holdings by buying the stock while it was $0.89 - $0.95. Who would blame someone for dumping 300,000 shares....especially if they bought at $0.89 / $0.90s - congrats to that person on the profits. I dumped some shares yesterday but still holding some...you never know what's going to happen after earnings.

  • jeremyascent by jeremyascent Jan 20, 2014 8:53 AM Flag

    With the FDA news in the background and some time to cool off, it seems to me there is a possibility the stock could be getting legs and taking another run. Higher than average volume, a selloff after the FDA approval, and two days the stock has been up in a row. I think I am willing to test the waters here and see what happens.

  • jeremyascent by jeremyascent Jan 16, 2014 9:21 AM Flag

    Guys, what is your advice on when to sell? I would like to sell and then buy back on lower prices but I really need some guidance. High volume and stock price on no news so it seems like a very good environment right now. Please give me some thoughts from your experience. I have lost a lot and trying to regain some traction by being a little more smarter.

    Sentiment: Hold

CVM
0.6601-0.0299(-4.33%)Oct 24 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.